Erection Fraud

So this is justification for you to violate the tenth amendment and federalize state election processes?
I thought we were talking about stealing elections? Would allowing everyone to vote, steal an election? Or cutting voting times, mail ballot, etc. steal an election?

I thought we were talking about stealing elections? Would allowing everyone to vote, steal an election? Or cutting voting times, mail ballot, etc. steal an election?
It all hinges upon the tenth amendment and states rights, which would be up ended by federal control over the election process.

Is it coincidental that a party that violated many state constitutions to legally cheat, and is now facing, due to their ineptitude to legislate, a possible landslide loss in the House and a loss in the Senate, wants to institute all, if not more of these changes into law?
Pelosi is on record stating that this would help 'them' win elections......Kinda cool, 'eh?

This is how it would go, if they could get this passed, they would pull off all the election shenanigans they did against Trump and secure both houses for the rest of Biden's term. Many of these provisions would be proven unconstitutional sometime down the road after the election. It wouldn't change the outcome or undo the election......but the law would be changed after the fact.

It all hinges upon the tenth amendment and states rights, which would be up ended by federal control over the election process.

Is it coincidental that a party that violated many state constitutions to legally cheat, and is now facing, due to their ineptitude to legislate, a possible landslide loss in the House and a loss in the Senate, wants to institute all, if not more of these changes into law?
Pelosi is on record stating that this would help 'them' win elections......Kinda cool, 'eh?

This is how it would go, if they could get this passed, they would pull off all the election shenanigans they did against Trump and secure both houses for the rest of Biden's term. Many of these provisions would be proven unconstitutional sometime down the road after the election. It wouldn't change the outcome or undo the election......but the law would be changed after the fact.
And that is the kind of crapola that makes me wonder wtf is in the water y’all are drinking? I don’t even need to source the debunking of your trump didn’t lose nonsense. You are living in a fantasyland or reading extreme right bs that is false, which is it?

And that is the kind of crapola that makes me wonder wtf is in the water y’all are drinking? I don’t even need to source the debunking of your trump didn’t lose nonsense. You are living in a fantasyland or reading extreme right bs that is false, which is it?
Where did I state Trump didn't lose?

Can't dispute what I said, so you resort to your typical diatribe.

Extreme right BS.....dude, you are so desperate.

Guess you haven't noticed your 'center biased neutral sources' have all gone into the woke baloney, which taints their journalistic efforts in the name of social and racial justice compliance.

Brennan Center for Justice? A progressive/liberal unbiased source?

Dude, you're killin' me......

Where did I state Trump didn't lose?

Can't dispute what I said, so you resort to your typical diatribe.

Extreme right BS.....dude, you are so desperate.

Guess you haven't noticed your 'center biased neutral sources' have all gone into the woke baloney, which taints their journalistic efforts in the name of social and racial justice compliance.

Brennan Center for Justice? A progressive/liberal unbiased source?

Dude, you're killin' me......
Lol, dispute what they said. What about the other source? Are you telling me the federalist, which you’ve sourced several times, should be the go to source?

Lol, dispute what they said. What about the other source? Are you telling me the federalist, which you’ve sourced several times, should be the go to source?
You tell me, are 'right wing sources' always wrong?

Lol, you don’t believe this do you?
BlushingRegalHeterodontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a follower of Delldude. I just think what he says has a lot of merit. And, he backs up what he says. Unlike you........................😊
Lol, no, he cites extreme right crap that you agree with. I cited above, factual stuff, but you just keep living in your fantasyland.

Latest posts