ETKT resynching due skd change

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Can anyone tell me who/what is supposed to be done to get etkts affected by a schedule change resynched? I went thru a list of unsynched tickets for tomorrow and on one flight alone there were 21 people whose tickets werent in synch. This means not being able to use the kiosk AND having to have an agent (who of course isnt busy doing anything else :rolleyes: ) have to research and resynch the tickets before being able to check in the customer. If we arent getting help, and we're stuck with this system, the least that can be done is to get the stupid things like resynched schedule change tickets to be correct. Is that asking too much? :blink: :down:

FYI too for anyone who might have a minute to try to resynch your tickets for the day. CTRL L, F2, ALL/ETOS is the code to use. It will bring up all unsynched tickets for the flight. You can then go in and do them before they check in so they can use the kiosk. Of course our CCC is supposed to be doing this, but they pull them every day to work the gates so we're back to square one.

Can anyone tell me who/what is supposed to be done to get etkts affected by a schedule change resynched? I went thru a list of unsynched tickets for tomorrow and on one flight alone there were 21 people whose tickets werent in synch. This means not being able to use the kiosk AND having to have an agent (who of course isnt busy doing anything else :rolleyes: ) have to research and resynch the tickets before being able to check in the customer. If we arent getting help, and we're stuck with this system, the least that can be done is to get the stupid things like resynched schedule change tickets to be correct. Is that asking too much? :blink: :down:

FYI too for anyone who might have a minute to try to resynch your tickets for the day. CTRL L, F2, ALL/ETOS is the code to use. It will bring up all unsynched tickets for the flight. You can then go in and do them before they check in so they can use the kiosk. Of course our CCC is supposed to be doing this, but they pull them every day to work the gates so we're back to square one.
they are manually resynched. In QIK, you have to do CTRL-I, S, Option N, Option Y, F2 it and then select caller you advise.

Then someone needs to be fired, cause they arent doing their job! :p
Seriously. Here in Vacations, we call each customer to notify them of a schedule change. (Within FAA guidelines.. say a change in depart / land of 10 minutes.. or flight number change.)

Yeah, the customer shouldn't have to call in to get a s/c fixed.

Gee, another feature that Sabre had which Shares doesn't.

I love it when airlines manage their IT budget at their customers and agents expense...

Gee, another feature that Sabre had which Shares doesn't.

I love it when airlines manage their IT budget at their customers and agents expense...
Yeah, I have no idea why the company choose the worst reservations system out of the two.. probably because they were like "me, America West, mine!" etc.. at that time.

Latest posts

Back