European Polution Law

And How many Europeans were killed in 9/11?
You are Pathetic. An other Eurobasher . Please find the nearest mental hospital and check in. You need help. Good bye.

Euro-Basher? how original? Arrogance breeds contempt which would be one explanation as to why you're held in contempt. Say what you will, however I at least visit Europe and have arrived at my opinion of the governments there based upon observation and conversation,

Euro-Basher? how original? Arrogance breeds contempt which would be one explanation as to why you're held in contempt. Say what you will, however I at least visit Europe and have arrived at my opinion of the governments there based upon observation and conversation,

LOL...wasn't MB the one who called you some derogatory American?

The nerve of these EuroWonks....and after Lord Obama sent over all that stimulus money paid for by you and I.....

401742530-obama-cash.gif

You are Pathetic. An other Eurobasher . Please find the nearest mental hospital and check in. You need help. Good bye.
I am a European! Born in your self-righteous Europe! I can bash it from experience. A mental hospital is where they hide the sane Europeans, you ingrate :p

Why don't you tell me how many Europeans were killed in 9/11 according to your propaganda. You aren't worth the toilet paper I wipe my @$$ with :p

Now-Good bye :p

Sounds like an admission that you know it's about money disguised as saving the enviornment. What I find odd is when you say you don't have a problem with it as long as it does not go in someones back pocket. Here's an idea, why not let the people buying the tickets keep their money. That way you won't have to worry about it ending up in someones back pocket.
I don't trust polictians . They have a different agenda than the voters. We have a better grip on ours than you guys. they are all slippery and money talks. Many of them were lawyers. Did I read somewhere that 75% of the world lawyers were in the States ?
Now here is a question. Why is the paying of 12 bucks such an issue? If you don't come, you won't need to pay it to get back. And you will have 12 bucks in your pocket. Everybody happy.

I bet if you check, among those 3000 in the towers and those on the ground and those in the planes....probably a few Meat Ball.
Still havn't told me when your shipping out so that I can wave good bye.
To help you with your fettish with body bags
To the memory of a few and the others
The terrorist September 11 attacks by Al-Qaeda resulted in 2,996 immediate (attack time) deaths, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims.[1] 372 foreign nationals (excluding the 19 perpetrators) perished in the attacks, representing just over 12% of the total.

I don't trust polictians . They have a different agenda than the voters.

Thank You, Master of the Obvious!

We have a better grip on ours than you guys. they are all slippery and money talks.
Do you have Central Banks?
fiat Currency
A period of hyperinflation that led to WWII
The rise of arguably the worst despot in world history

Is this the kind of grip you're referring to? Or did I miss a few things like:
The staggering Debt of Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Italy & Spain?? Or didn't politicians that you have such a good handle on not cause all of that?

Many of them were lawyers. Did I read somewhere that 75% of the world lawyers were in the States ?

Yep, pretty close to accurate,So what? We're a nation of laws and not men so there is more litigation. Perhaps to much.

Now here is a question. Why is the paying of 12 bucks such an issue? If you don't come, you won't need to pay it to get back. And you will have 12 bucks in your pocket. Everybody happy.

Because those politicians (Who you have such a good handle on) will not stop at $12.00 per Customer. Here's a better idea. how about the United States sends you a bill for 65 years of National Defense? hey, we're nice guys we won't charge net ten days, we'll give you terms and a very modest interest rate. One equal to oh say The amount of Revenue the tax collects along with 15 years to repay the principle? Seems fair. After all what's 65 years of National Security worth? In return we'll agree to a $36.00 Per Person tax.

Thank you for pointing out something I already know. Now I will point out something you already know. Jet engines are rather useless when not attached to an aircraft. If the EU wants to tax Boeing planes sold in Europe go ahead. While an important market the majority of Boeing aircraft are not sold in Europe.
Still don't see your point of "at source". Aircraft ,in general don't work without engines. If I understand your logic, we should be taxing the engine manufactures. Why Airbus, or that matter Boeing?

Still don't see your point of "at source". Aircraft ,in general don't work without engines. If I understand your logic, we should be taxing the engine manufactures. Why Airbus, or that matter Boeing?

A better question might be,

Why tax anyone based upon refuted and ergo bogus science?

Still havn't told me when your shipping out so that I can wave good bye.
To help you with your fettish with body bags
To the memory of a few and the others
The terrorist September 11 attacks by Al-Qaeda resulted in 2,996 immediate (attack time) deaths, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims.[1] 372 foreign nationals (excluding the 19 perpetrators) perished in the attacks, representing just over 12% of the total.

Thanks for proving my point.

You ever do it in a body bag? Sounds like you did.

I'm coming over for the EuroMarxist social freebies.....yeah, that's the ticket...

Have a nice EuroMarxist day.....

If the amount is so trivial then why bother having the tax in the first place? If I were you I would be more worried about the Chinese reaction. From what I hear they are refusing to pay the tax. So what is the EU going to do then? Do a little tit for tat with China, there's a fight you cannot hope to win. The EU is going to look rather silly making everyone but the Chinese air carriers pay the tax.

I would have thought once I started talking about Airbus it would have been obvious.

Here's the thing about taxing engine manufactureres. The EU can't tax GE and PW engines that are not sold to EU carriers now can they? Much easier to tax Airbus and you will make more money doing so.

Back