Everything in POLITICS and LIFE is TIMING !

So why not start a cancer thread or a car accident thread if its that important to you on how many people have died from those two scenarios! Just asking.
I would, except Trump did the equivalent of hearing that smoking causes cancer, then went out and told everybody that they should walk a mile for a camel.

I don't believe he has hate but patriotism to our country and what it means to be an American. Why would he fight so hard against trade deficiencies and such if he wasn't fighting for the American worker and bringing work back to the U.S.A. Natalie was so unfair to the American worker and was agreed patriotism by Democrats who support Union workers in this country...apparently!
You know, I would like to tell you a story about patriotism.
I always did my best to buy USA products.
Furniture from NC/GA/AL not China or any where else.
Chevy, Ford, etc...
Repubs bitched about costs and 'teaching' USA to make better cars to compete with Japan cars.
I worked in the ME as a contractor for over 2 years and I used to laugh that the made nothing but oil.
They had to send it out because they had no refineries.
They bought 'sand' from other countries because their sand was toxic.
Look it up!
If we support our country products and services, we can be competitive, I drive a Jeep!

You know, I would like to tell you a story about patriotism.
I always did my best to buy USA products.
Furniture from NC/GA/AL not China or any where else.
Chevy, Ford, etc...
Repubs bitched about costs and 'teaching' USA to make better cars to compete with Japan cars.
I worked in the ME as a contractor for over 2 years and I used to laugh that the made nothing but oil.
They had to send it out because they had no refineries.
They bought 'sand' from other countries because their sand was toxic.
Look it up!
If we support our country products and services, we can be competitive, I drive a Jeep!
That is part of our problem...jeep is owned by Fiat. A foreign company. Keep supporting other countries comrade!

Go back to sleep old man!
Sorry you love Trump so much. He knew Covid was bad, so what does he tell the country? It's just like the flu. He is too damned stupid to realize that when he does that and then implements a China travel ban that it appears racist...and then gets pissed off because people call him racist. After all...why ban travel to China over the flu?" If he had been honest...if he had been a leader...he would have told us that we were facing a pretty nasty virus, but together we will get thru it. But that would mean he would have to lead. And the man can't lead his way out of a wet paper sack. BUT...there are guys like you and Pete who, if you were in an elevator with him and he farted, would think that you were in a rose garden.

He is too damned stupid to realize that when he does that and then implements a China travel ban that it appears racist...

That there shows the depths of your mental deficiency. Stick to what you know, like taking inventory of your navel fuzz.

idiot.gif

Pete. Dont get ur hopes up for it going SCOTUS because to date theve shown lack of interest. on top of lack of doing away w Obamacare to which Clarence Thomas stated... to the Republicans if they wanted to do away they had the shot when they did away w the tax penalty. U really are a funny Georgian clown. Give funny entertainment.

Pete. Dont get ur hopes up for it going SCOTUS because to date theve shown lack of interest. on top of lack of doing away w Obamacare to which Clarence Thomas stated... to the Republicans if they wanted to do away they had the shot when they did away w the tax penalty. U really are a funny Georgian clown. Give funny entertainment.

Guess what, they already have a Philly voter fraud case in front of them.

Justice Alito also sent instructions to Philly to set aside ballots.

You know why? For future review.

BOOM!

Latest posts