Ex Cfo

Hope777

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Northwest Airlines (NWAC: news, chart, profile) tapped Neal Cohen as its top finance executive, replacing Bernard Han, who resigned. The Eagan, Minn., airline said Cohen served as CFO of US Airways from April 2002 to April 2004.

US Airways has lost a lot of talent. I am guessing Cohen knows whats going on, and that he's likely to be out of a job soon anyway (even if U manages to stay independent).

I wonder why the NWAC CFO left?

Cohen left US last year after Siegel was fired, he walked away with over $1.5 million and he has worked for NW in the past before.

700UW said:
Cohen left US last year after Siegel was fired, he walked away with over $1.5 million and he has worked for NW in the past before.
[post="266269"][/post]​

Doh!

You are, of course, right. My brain is a little slow today...

We had some good talent this just proves we shouldve listened earlier. aint that rt 700?

usfliboi said:
We had some good talent this just proves we shouldve listened earlier. aint that rt 700?
[post="266359"][/post]​
fliboi, please tell us what Cohen did while at U that made him so talented and screwing the employees doesnt count :down:

be warned nwac pilots;

prediction: within 6 months .....we must achieve a competitive cost structure therefore additional paycuts will be required......

to be continued ..... :ph34r:

usfliboi said:
[post="266359"][/post]​

Mr Cohen was the Executive who single handily ruined the relationship between the IAM and Management, Mr Cohen made the decision to outsource the Airbus S-Check with total disregard to the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Mr DELETED

usfliboi said:
[post="266359"][/post]​
Are you mental or just sarcastic? :huh:

usfliboi said:
[post="266359"][/post]​

Cohen..talent? In the same sentence???? :lol: :lol:

Read the rest of the story... the NW stock dropped 5% with this great news! :up:

They will recycle these losers until the entire industry is infected.

Back