Examiner Finds For United

This guy is not going to be around long. It is one thing to be happy you won. It is another thing to tell a work group you have to work with that they are stupid liars wasting company time. He had his opportunity to make nice and maybe set up better relations in the future but used the opportunity to give them a slap in the face. Dumb! Peter McDonald, United's executive vice president for operations, however, said the findings make clear the company told the truth. "The allegations from the Association of Flight Attendants were a distraction that led to a colossal waste of time and resources, and the examiner's report is an emphatic repudiation of those baseless claims," he said.

L1011Ret said:
"The allegations from the Association of Flight Attendants were a distraction that led to a colossal waste of time and resources, and the examiner's report is an emphatic repudiation of those baseless claims," he said.
100% honest & straight forward what he said, I respect that more.

Anyone that has not expected changes to the UAL retirees benefit plans have had their heads buried in the sand for a long tIme.

I know a number of folks that "retired" and we all knew that the company could change the rules, the company made it clear, but my friends were willing to take the chance.

It is unfortunate that others were unable to understand, just didn't read the material or need to stand up to the fact that they threw the dice and it came up snake eyes.