Executive Consultant?

Feb 14, 2004
There seems to be some speculation out there about McCormick and Delle being employed at NWA into management positions. Word has it that McCormick is listed as Executive Consultant and Delle as Consultant. Has McCormick risen above Delle in the ranks of the amfa? Has there been "Golden Parachutes" awarded to these two fellas? I was under the impression that McCormick was not an amfa member but his signature on the contracts was only an "Honor bestowed upon him"! Does he now execute authority over amfa since he is listed as the Executive Consultant?........Really, What's the deal?????

--------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

My understanding is that this listing is simply for allowing them "Flight Benefits" on NWA Flights.

Spin it however, you want, but is does not appear to me, that either man is in the employee of an airline. However, Jim Little, Gary Yingst, Bob Gless, Gary Drummond (ect.) are all employees of AA.

What exactly is the point? Given your salivation with concessions and giving the company every thing they ask for, it seems to me, you would actually favor having a company man as your union officer. That is what you have now, and defend.

Why don't you hold your own current union to the same standard you hold AMFA?

McCormick is not elected in anyway shape or form, But is an executive consultant and negotiates contracts and has the ability to fly with management. And does not pay Union dues.

This is nothing more than a gimmick to funnel money. Please show us where he reports any of his funds?

This is nothing more than another outsourcing scam. Is he also making the decisions for NWA to eliminate mechanic positions?

Anyone who supports this outsource group is a fool! Read lately where United has made the first step to eliminate the pension at United with Delle's approval "Gut the Pension" fools are made everyday!!!!

But yet the ones following, Still believe AA would be better off in BK!!! Do you Amfa wannabes still believe this!!!!! If you Do!! Than you are the fool!!!!

Dumb as Dumb can Be!!!!!

So you have clarified the speculation here Decision 2004. It is true that McCormick, and Delle are in fact employeed within the management ranks at NWA as Consultants! Are they to be influenced by their management peer's as to the level of representation they offer? I guess only time will tell, huh? You refer the officers of the TWU as employees of AA but yet you failed to recognize that they had advanced from within the TWU bargaininig unit at AA.

With what is being done here it kind of gives a whole new meaning to the expression you commonly use as to the reference of the "Union and Company in Bed Together"!!!!!! :shock:

---------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
So you have clarified the speculation here Decision 2004. It is true that McCormick, and Delle are in fact employeed within the management ranks at NWA as Consultants! Are they to be influenced by their management peer's as to the level of representation they offer? I guess only time will tell, huh? You refer the officers of the TWU as employees of AA but yet you failed to recognize that they had advanced from within the TWU bargaininig unit at AA.

With what is being done here it kind of gives a whole new meaning to the expression you commonly use as to the reference of the "Union and Company in Bed Together"!!!!!! :shock:

---------------------------------

Go ask Sonny Hall if he has Flight Benefits on AA an how he is listed to obtain them. Or would someone have to enter the AA data system to obtain this information in accurate form? He is eligible to vote in the Mechanic and Related election you know?

John Kerrigan was a PanAm employee, what Local and Airline does he hold current employment? That Airline went out-of-business, yet, like most TWU Union Officers, he was exempt from the pain most PanAm employees suffered. But yet, he flies better than D2 on AA also.

O'brien is going to take ol'e Sonny's place via appointment. He wasn't elected Exec. Vice President, he was APPOINTED after the death of Frank McCann. And now via APPOINTMENT he will be International President.

And again, try to hold your own union to the same standards you want to hold all us "wannabes"!

OMG,HSS did you say what i thought you said??? del the amfa(PUKE) leader "in BED with company" WHAT?? mccormscab too??? do they have their banjos HAHAHA i think you may have hit a SCAB spot there hss. the ol SCABmaster didn't like it. i think the" whinie one" in sat. will have something to say too. oooooo.
STATE YOUR NAME !!
I DEMAND ALL WHO VOTED YES RESIGN...NOW!!!!!
you SCABS remember this...this is the TWU...this the UNION.... you are SCABS you demand nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!you have destroyed enough lives & it is going to STOP.
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD=UNION=SCABFREE....LIOLI.

Scab scraper lay off the crack pipe man twu is the ones destroying lives. Even the MRO's are having a hard time competing with AA's mechanics pay. Do some resurch. Go get a grown up to dial the phone and call some MRO's for you tell them about your experience level and ask them what they would start you at. Now have them call America Airlines Human Resources department for you and tell them about your experience and ask them what they would start you at. You have the nerve to call us an I got mine organization. You are a sad sick little man scabber. I bet your kids are real proud of there daddy. Do you tell them at bed time, When you grow up kids you can get a job as an Aviation Maintaince technician at AA and make the same amount of money as I make now because daddy is fighting to keep the pay low there and as many people working there as possible. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!!!!

:shock: scab scraper you are an annoying ignorant agitator. I no longer read your posts, but simply scroll by your dribble. It's too bad this site does not have the capability to automaticly ignore a poster such as yourself. :down:

High Speed Steel said:
There seems to be some speculation out there about McCormick and Delle being employed at NWA into management positions. Word has it that McCormick is listed as Executive Consultant and Delle as Consultant. Has McCormick risen above Delle in the ranks of the amfa? Has there been "Golden Parachutes" awarded to these two fellas? I was under the impression that McCormick was not an amfa member but his signature on the contracts was only an "Honor bestowed upon him"! Does he now execute authority over amfa since he is listed as the Executive Consultant?........Really, What's the deal?????

--------------------------------------

Who is Labor's Outside Man

Q: Is there an overarching philosophy that guides you in your role in the labor movement?

A: The members should give the union the direction. The union is there to represent the members, period. One of the complaints is that Kevin can't be recalled. Well, unions hire outside attorneys and outside accountants. They can be terminated. Officers who don't do their jobs can be recalled. There are also performance clauses in our contract, and we have to perform in order to maintain our contract. If I don't perform, my contract can be terminated

As it should be!

JMHO,
:wacko: UT

More importantly is the fact that a twu international officer crossed an AA flight attendant picket line and flew on a struck carrier.

The twu believers better clean up their own backyard before they degrade AMFA.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, and Felons. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Go ahead and defend MAG, you all complain about third party work and want us to go to a group that makes a job out of it!!!! You are the fool!!!!

Fools are made everyday!!! Just look at the Amfa wannabes!!!!

Central business area of Laconia. MAG provides office, management and administrative services to homeowners associations. More recently it has claimed unions as clients. Who is the fool!!!

Checking it Out said:
Go ahead and defend MAG, you all complain about third party work and want us to go to a group that makes a job out of it!!!! You are the fool!!!!

Fools are made everyday!!! Just look at the Amfa wannabes!!!!

Central business area of Laconia. MAG provides office, management and administrative services to homeowners associations. More recently it has claimed unions as clients. Who is the fool!!!
Kevin, you should pull your head out of the blue water and stick to what you do best, being a RAT!!!!!! It is obvious your are not the one to stop the AMFA movement!! It's ok to support your twu, but you look the fool everytime you try to "befuddle" the AMFA!!!!! Take a break and come up for some air!!

Keep the Faith.........AMFA NOW!!!!!

And you condone the Third Party maintenance known as the OSM classification. You do have a point though. Having the OSM classification in house keeps more jobs within the TWU, therefore more dues flowing. The only problem is that the Third Party MRO's starting pay is more than the OSM.

You complain about MAG, yet you allow the AFL-CIO to run your union. What has the AFL-CIO done for the mechanic craft and class in the last twenty years except allow for concessions?

Back