Extension of CARES act less likely

Assuming that the Senate goes into a pro forma session for the next week or two, there's little chance of anything being approved. The Senate does not have a method for voting virtually, and the only thing that will be going on is committee hearings. They apparently can proxy vote but it can't be a deciding vote (so on a party line vote, 51 would have to be in person, and 2+ could be by proxy).

The only chance of anything being approved would be if the House were to take up the Senate bill, which I really doubt would happen.

Last edited:
Assuming that the Senate goes into a pro forma session for the next week or two, there's little chance of anything being approved. The Senate does not have a method for voting virtually, and the only thing that will be going on his committee hearings.

The only chance of anything being approved would be if the House were to take up the Senate bill, which I really doubt would happen.
Agree, thanks to all the delays this bill is now dead till after the election.
So who knows what happens then

Nancy Pelosi corruption wish list...

Pelosi keeps flip flopping. She still wants the same amount. She's not budging and the taxpayers are paying the price.

YES!
Pelosi and crews keep trying to say they have stand alone bill and it's all lies-lies-lies.
That's right 1AA, Pelosi is STILL at the "EXACT" same position since the very beginning. ONLY the Reps have been the ones moving for a total of 4 times thus far and I am sure in order to get something done they will again adjust so to get a deal done for the American people. The only reason Pelosi isn't moving is bacause they (Dems) want to waste and throw $$$ out the windows so much so they can blame Trump for the debt load later.
IT is a fact now that Pelosi and crew are the ones to blame, and yes we will all remember them all come Nov.

Since we are posting video's, here Pelosi with the slip of her tongue and admitting, FINALLY, they DO NOT have a stand alone bill----OOPS!!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/pelosi-says-no-bill-only-193510071.html
(Dropped the mic.)

Pelosi is using the airline workers as hostages. A clean bill could be signed tonight. She won't budge.

You guys elected Democrats to be there for the working man. They really only want you at the voting booth and for campaign donations.

Walk away.

Pelosi is using the airline workers as hostages. A clean bill could be signed tonight. She won't budge.

You guys elected Democrats to be there for the working man. They really only want you at the voting booth and for campaign donations.

Walk away.
I hope we all remember this come election day. We are tax payers who rely on our government officials to lead and represent the citizens of the United States of America. We are not chess pawns for political agendas and political corruption.

When it's an election year, politicians will act or not act accordingly based solely on what's best for their reelection bid. Party affiliation is irrelevant.

You really take you news from Breitbart?? Are you F'n kiddin me??? Good grief.... Do you think they add a political spin and tell you how you should think? Or are they neutral, you know, just report the news and let you decide....?
Well, I posted an article from NBC news in the water cooler that pretty much does the same thing. Just because it's from breitbart doesn't make it wrong.

You really take you news from Breitbart?? Are you F'n kiddin me??? Good grief.... Do you think they add a political spin and tell you how you should think? Or are they neutral, you know, just report the news and let you decide....?
And where might you get your news?

Me? I'm still trying to find an unbiased news source.

And where might you get your news?

Me? I'm still trying to find an unbiased news source.
Reuters or AP... NPR...

Clickbait and the slant of it is unbelievable on bb..

" Click here to put Hillary in jail"

Umm.. 57 investigations later and still nothing... oh.. I forgot.. political opponents are supposed to be jailed in this country..

Walk away.
I figured that out years ago.

I hope we all remember this come election day. We are tax payers who rely on our government officials to lead and represent the citizens of the United States of America. We are not chess pawns for political agendas and political corruption.
See, you nailed the problem on the head.

They are NOT leaders. They are REPRESENTATIVES. Somewhere along the line American citizens forgot that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back