Extension of CARES act less likely

Pelosi is holding things up with no regards to the American people who have lost so much. She could care less about the working people. She is protecting her party and her A$$.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER.

2024 return lmao. Saw lots of peeps in airport today is this the V shape curve coming? Elections must be over soon

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER.

Wow!
I must give some credit to the Wolf. Never thought he (or anyone from CNN) would ever put Pelosi on the hot seat as he just did. Now she will never appear on his show again by her choice not his.
Thx for sharing that, I have sworn off CNN for life, so I had no clue that that interview even took place. Like I said before, the tables are turning against Pelosi and crews even within their own Dems are now questioning Pelosi and crews political game playing.

Wow!
I must give some credit to the Wolf. Never thought he (or anyone from CNN) would ever put Pelosi on the hot seat as he just did. Now she will never appear on his show again by her choice not his.
Thx for sharing that, I have sworn off CNN for life, so I had no clue that that interview even took place. Like I said before, the tables are turning against Pelosi and crews even within their own Dems are now questioning Pelosi and crews political game playing.
I guess I was right about you being a trumper. Its only a few of you left on this site. So how many more of you are trumpers. before you all attack me, I am NOT a Democrat. I am smart enough to not vote for a retarded con man.

I guess I was right about you being a trumper. Its only a few of you left on this site. So how many more of you are trumpers. before you all attack me, I am NOT a Democrat. I am smart enough to not vote for a retarded con man.
How about voting for a corrupt 47 year career loser politician? Have you been reading the headlines lately? Family corruption.

How about voting for a corrupt 47 year career loser politician? Have you been reading the headlines lately? Family corruption.
Agree, and not only that but give away our American jobs to non Americans
Been there done that and not voting for it

I will be voting for a proven record of the last 4 years. Mine (and possibly yours) 401K, Retirement, savings and bank accounts are much larger since Trump has taken office and set the economy on fire. The only reason this economy slowed down was directly tied to the COVID pandemic we are currently facing. And even with the pandemic the stock market is within 5% of it's highest records ever recorded, EVER. So yes I will be puting the same man at the helm for another record 4 more years.
I will not put a corrupt Biden at the helm because he will destroy the economy...
You Dam right, I am a Trumper all the way!!!

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!! TRUMP 2020>>>

Amen, SWA. My retirement fund looks better today than it did four years ago with the exception of my airline stocks.

If the shutdowns would end, tourism would resume and we'd all be back to work.

Amen, SWA. My retirement fund looks better today than it did four years ago with the exception of my airline stocks.

If the shutdowns would end, tourism would resume and we'd all be back to work.

Well, there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.
TSA reporting that they broke the 1 million flyer mark for one day.
And there is still hope that an extension may possibly come this week. Republicans are going to vote this week (Tues) on a stand alone bill for the PPP for the airlines and small businesses. They are saying the dems need to pass this stand alone so they can help the American workers while they continue to work out the other issues remaining. So let's see what the "Pelosi and crews" will do this last and final try to have something by or before the elections. And remember Pelosi and dems, we will "remember in November!!!"
Pass a bill now and continue to work out the other issues Pelosi, if as you have stated on video, "the American workers need the help now" time for the dems to step up to the plate...

https://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-vote-week-skinny-215343452.html

You don't get it.

For a lot of us it is not voting FOR Trump, it is voting AGAINST the left.

If Biden wins the presidency he will not be running the show. He will simply be a puppet for the extreme left and no conservative wants that ***** Kamala Harris anywhere near the White House.

Her and her husband's present estimated worth as of August 2019 is $5.8 million. If Biden does win let's see what her estimated worth next election cycle is.

You don't get it.

For a lot of us it is not voting FOR Trump, it is voting AGAINST the left.

If Biden wins the presidency he will not be running the show. He will simply be a puppet for the extreme left and no conservative wants that ***** Kamala Harris anywhere near the White House.

Her and her husband's present estimated worth as of August 2019 is $5.8 million. If Biden does win let's see what her estimated worth next election cycle is.
You started off you post saying ' I don't get it". So voting for a Retarded Clown that has ruined this country is a better option. Sad as HELL.

You started off you post saying ' I don't get it". So voting for a Retarded Clown that has ruined this country is a better option. Sad as HELL.
You'd rather vote for a clown who can't remember what office he's running for and can't be bothered to even take questions from the press. Biden has pudding for brains. If you want a puppet government, you don't deserve government.

I don't like how Trump speaks, but at least I know how he sees things and what he's done.

We don't know what Biden will do because he won't tell anyone beyond vague promises that seem to shift depending on who he talks to that day. And I wouldn't trust Kamela to take out my trash.

Back