F/a Discussions

cw2usarmy

Jun 22, 2004
Please tell me why when I went to search for pertinent information regarding the mechanics and related at American Airlines I was unable to find anything till I happen to look up in the general section entitled mechanic and utility. Why not move all the discusion about the F/A's union and craft up into Flight Attendants as well. Is there something else perhaps that I am missing?

For the past year or so, the mechanics started so many threads on the TWU v. AMFA argument that the AA forum appeared to contain little else. The moderators moved them, in part because the TWU v. AMFA debate really doesn't interest anyone besides the mechanics. It really has very little to do with American Airlines. The FAs started a few APA election threads but they didn't cut loose quite like the mechanics did. I can't speak for the owners of the board but I'm positive that Mechanics are free to post in the regular AA forum on general AA topics (just not the TWU v. AMFA debate).

FWAAA said:
For the past year or so, the mechanics started so many threads on the TWU v. AMFA argument that the AA forum appeared to contain little else. The moderators moved them, in part because the TWU v. AMFA debate really doesn't interest anyone besides the mechanics. It really has very little to do with American Airlines. The FAs started a few APA election threads but they didn't cut loose quite like the mechanics did. I can't speak for the owners of the board but I'm positive that Mechanics are free to post in the regular AA forum on general AA topics (just not the TWU v. AMFA debate).
;) FWaaa-------"The TWU v. AMFA debate really doesn't interest anyone besides the mechanics." My! My! My! aren't we self centered???? I could say the same about the F/A's and their on going vandeta on ex-TWA F/A's!!!!!! :down:

Latest posts

Back