F/a Email Making The Rounds

Do I have specific examples of Brace messing up? Do we want to continue the tit-for-tat over details about his corporate shortcomings? I don’t believe that your years of technical jargon in the field of aviation would make it difficult for you to “figure out†financial lingo, especially given that you speak as a consummate reader of UA’s annual and quarterly reports. However, when the financials continue to bleed the way they do, then someone at the top has to take the ax, even more so when that someone is past his due date and belongs to a corporate culture that clearly must change in order for an airline to survive. Does UA’s membership want to continue rewarding failure? Obviously, Brace still has a soft spot for you in UA’s leadership lineup. Unlike Mr. Fish, however, I wish UA and its employees well, except for a few sour grapes I know personally who still work there.

As for my new post, no, I don’t have a job of “great†responsibility, although I am definitely headed in the right direction and the pay is great. Despite that, I would have preferred a healthy airline in which to spend my days, which goes back to my original post.

The fact that you find me a bit arrogant is a great compliment, given that it comes from a member of the most conceited group of people I have ever met and will ever meet. I appreciate and thank you for your advice and will pay heed to it in the future. ;)

I think tossing millions at USAir was pretty irresponsible. By making our seamless contract agreements so dramatic, it induced job actions that drove our high revenue business customers (who were our only 'Target Market' at the time) away. I think those two events qualify as a very major faux pas. Mr. Brace must have thrown his two cents in somewhere. I smell Enron with some of the decisions that were made. Hey, who cares anyway...it's just a job from my standpoint. It's a money grab from their standpoint. It's not about the customer anymore.

Latest posts

Back