F/A PICKETING

SKY HIGH

Veteran
May 22, 2004
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Flight-attendants-plans-to-apf-2010631599.html?x=0&.v=1

The company, which has lost money each of the last three years, says the payments are part of total compensation for managers, including top executives, and that linking pay to performance is a good thing.

Linking pay to performance IS good. The unions should try it sometime. It's too bad they turned it down in 2003.

Once agin Mr. Frequent Flyer you have no idea of what you are talking about. There were no negotiations in 2003 and there was no ability to turn down anything that AA told us what to take. I am just curious. Do you come on to the airplane and show utter distain for the flight attendants working your flight with your air of superiority? Or are you a nice guy that can empathize with the plight of the working men and women of this country? Let me guess....you are a an Orange County Republican with a special meal.

Once agin Mr. Frequent Flyer you have no idea of what you are talking about. There were no negotiations in 2003 and there was no ability to turn down anything that AA told us what to take. I am just curious. Do you come on to the airplane and show utter distain for the flight attendants working your flight with your air of superiority? Or are you a nice guy that can empathize with the plight of the working men and women of this country? Let me guess....you are a an Orange County Republican with a special meal.

WRONG buddy boy. Our unions all negotiatied with the Company in 2003 over the concessions. Deals were struck, that is called negotiating. And I have heard the same thing. The Unions said NO to the PUP plan.

WRONG buddy boy. Our unions all negotiatied with the Company in 2003 over the concessions. Deals were struck, that is called negotiating. And I have heard the same thing. The Unions said NO to the PUP plan.

And I am sure the "pay for performance" they were offering was we get a penny on every billion the company posts a profit on. That is why they turned it down!

Deals were struck? You are in a total and complete delusional state of mind if that is how you remember the "negotiations" from 2003. They were negotiations only in the context of you take this or else we file for bankruptcy.