FAs VEOP

[Existing contract] “…In that world women are called house wives…”
FAs are not supposed to be wives and mothers?
rolleyes.gif

Do you want to control new born’s food intact like Mayor Bloomberg, too?
smoke.gif
Rev. 13:11–17

“…Sounds like you took a wrong turn somewhere in life.”
It’s important to maintain decent work rules in a job primarily filled (or at least should be
vomit.gif
) by females.

When you’ve finished leaking milk out of your breasts, let’s talk about the LBO.

Can we trust the APFA and do as they say so that they can more likely get a merger deal with US Air through?

“…Bluebird, some of the finest dads I know have been f/a dads. Your posts speak of a bias that I find hard to comprehend in 2012…”

I know some fine God-fearing FA dads, too. However, that is rare in our industry. We are speaking about planet earth here.
rolleyes.gif

“Women have special needs during their lives? Seriously? I liken your posts to those of the "younger" f/as that would like all of the older more senior f/as to "go away”…”

Paranoid much?
what.gif

“…I miss the flights that my seniority EARNED and feel so angry when I see the end of what WE all worked so hard to create...the best job anyone could have, regardless of the sacrifices.”
Is that your way of saying that you sent your kids to Day-Don’t Care?
smoke.gif

You have really just left planet earth. You are nuts!!! Let us know when you get back. You will have missed a ton.

This is getting very "Silence of the Lambs," creepy....Bluebird needs to have a coke, and a Chick-fil-A....and say bu-bye to a job that requires ANY and ALL interaction with diversity...unstable and a safety risk comes to mind. (TWSkyliner 1:1)

Reactions: 2 people
...Bluebird needs to have a coke, and a Chick-fil-A....and say bu-bye to a job that requires ANY and ALL interaction with diversity...unstable and a safety risk comes to mind...
"What the world calls diversity God calls perversity."
flameout.gif
~ Adrian Rogers