FBI arrests 8 SWA employees in ELP

Are you implying, somehow, that WN did something vile that forced their employees to steal? You know, like chop wages and lay off people en masse?

ELP,

One act was legal and part of company restructuring the other was illegal.

Deleted By Moderator----You have a PM

El Paso,

I completely agree with you on locked post. What was once a civilized board with differences of opinions and interesting and informed discussions has been turned into a venting board by one bitter and irrational individual. I for one have used the WN board less because of this. Good luck in the future and hopefully in the future their will be a civil forum where the like so you, Piney, KC and others can pursue some outstanding discussion. Maybe our paths will cross sometime (I was born in El Paso) and have some Margaritas in Ciudad Juarez.

Best luck in the future,
MrMan

Ah, you guys are "small potatoes", when it comes to "notoriety" (A few measely tickets) :down: :down:

When we(AA) hit the "front page", it's usually a CARTEL, in MIA !!

(Although what I just posted was/is true, I do NOT advocate it) !

Say NO to drugs !!

NH/BB's

at the risk of sounding corny, I would like to think that WN used to think of its people first and foremost. Its sad to say that ELP is not an isolated incident of employees stealing from our company. Now because of a few stupid people we all are going to have big brother constantly looking over our shoulder.

From what the article stated, the FBI is considering this an ongoing investigation. Hopefully this is an isolated incident involving ELP and not a system-wide “cartel” for lack of a better word. So I imagine that Big Brother will be snooping around for a little while yet.

Personally, the employees at ELP will hardly notice the investigation. Maybe the folks at the counter might see some more action, but the rest of the operation should continue uninterrupted.

Like NH/BB said, this is small time compared to some doozies I have read about.