FFocus makes USA Today

Come on guys, the company watches these threads, get on board with Crusher and Philly Rocks !

sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre,sabre,

NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW

NOT LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY, JUST TURN SABRE BACK ON !!!!!!!!!

Come on guys, the company watches these threads, get on board with Crusher and Philly Rocks !

sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre, sabre,sabre,

NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW,NOW

NOT LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY, JUST TURN SABRE BACK ON !!!!!!!!!

I AGREE 100%.....SABRE SABRE SABRE......NOW!!!!!!!!!
They are already overbooking the transatlantic flts by 20 and we all know how easy ( :down: ) it to work an oversold flt on QIK.....
I heard from a co-worker that a CHP had a meltdown at the intl tkt counter.... He threw his bag on the floor and started banging the counter and yelling I WANT SABRE BACK...THIS IS BULLS##T I WANT SABRE BACK NOW...WHO DO I TALK TO ....Of course all the agts watching were thinking you go boy...they were all ready to take up the chant...
Wouldnt that have been a great media event....customers and agts at the counter all chanting BRING BACK SABRE!!!!!

When everyone from the agents to the passengers can see what a failure Shares is,has been,and will continue to be why can't Tempe see it? Admit the mistake and get back Sabre NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When everyone from the agents to the passengers can see what a failure Shares is,has been,and will continue to be why can't Tempe see it? Admit the mistake and get back Sabre NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DoUgIe admitting a Mistake? He can't even admit he is a Drunk! First a person has to be responsible for themselves, then their family, then their job. I do not see where Mr. Parker shows that he is capable of responsibility. He knows he has a problem, but he's either too stupid or arrogant to remedy the problems. He is the driver driving the train that doesn't have any clue to stop the rushing train. He said he is going to put 30 Temporary CSA's in Charlotte. What about the other airports? The Fairy Godmother is going to come by? If QIK is supposed to be good, give them the training that they need, but my understanding its still a POS system. And now Tempe is going to know what flying International is all about, now even Mexico and Canada travelers need passports. Better shape up Parker, I wouldn't hire you at My company!

The boys in Tempe say they are going to have a "new" web program. What they fail to mention is it is the same program that the old US was beta testing prior to the merger when Tempe stopped its development. Now its back as a new US/Tempe product.

HEY, MAYBE IF THEY GIVE ALL THE AGENTS INTERNET ACCESS AT EACH STATION WE CAN PULL UP USAIRWAYS.COM AND DO SOME STRAIGHT TICKETING AND AT HOME BOARDING PASSES, " CAUSE THIS GREASED PIG AINT WORTH SH.."! THE CUSTOMER CAN GET MORE FROM HOME THAN FROM THE COMPANY!

BRING BACK SABRE, BRING BACK SABRE, BRING BACK SABRE, BRING BACK SABRE.

SABRE, SABRE, SABRE, SABRE, SABRE, SABRE.
NOW !

Because they've done NOTHING to demonstrate they value my business. They make everything about price and nothing abot value, so in this case I'll do the same. Buy strictly on price.

Wake up and smell the coffee as they say - US isn't about value - and won't ever be again. The old days are over - it's all about $ and attracting the "low cost" customer who doesn't care about value and service.

They are quite satisifed to pay $50 for an upgrade to first class - probably their first time flying first class - so they think it is great.

If you fly all the time for business - get out now and switch to a different airline. I did - and I'm much happier and much less stressed than flying US. I used to think there was hope, and longed for the day when they would bring back the "old service" - but it aint' happening folks - those days are long gone. If you want real first class, real FF benefits, etc. - then switch airlines or quit complaining about it cause it aint changing!

Think about this - Phoenix - the home of US - and what service does United fly in and out of there? TED - think about that for a minute - tells you what United thinks of US as competition!

Many of us whose travel is paid for by our employer would hold off booking until 8 or 9 days out instead of at the 14 or 21 day window to throw a few bucks extra US's way to help keep the doors open.

Do you have any sort of code of conduct or ethics certification at your employer? If not, they need one. Is your company public? What do you think the shareholders would think about your self directed airline welfare?

Think about this - Phoenix - the home of US - and what service does United fly in and out of there? TED - think about that for a minute - tells you what United thinks of US as competition!
Southwest is HUGE in PHX! I don't think TED/United is worried about any one airline. PHX is a leisure destination. Yeah there is some business travel, but with all them flights, don't justify it.