Firefox and the forums

FF 25, but now its working when you go to the end of the quote and hit enter it goes to the reply box so you can post

700UW said:
FF 25, but now its working when you go to the end of the quote and hit enter it goes to the reply box so you can post

I can't duplicate the issue. If I do multiquote and click the pop up box to compose my reply with your quote it works. If I use the quote button it works. Can you provide specific steps that you take to duplicate the problem?

Admin said:

I can't duplicate the issue. If I do multiquote and click the pop up box to compose my reply with your quote it works. If I use the quote button it works. Can you provide specific steps that you take to duplicate the problem?
All I did was quote one post and it wouldnt let me out of the quote box to reply in the normal reply box.

Its working fine now.

Well I sure hope these little glitches are finally going away since we got the skin switched to the new version. Thanks for being patient with us and working with me to find/fix the problems everyone.

Admin said:

Jim,

I see you were still using the old skin and not the new one. I've forced you to the new skin, see if the jimntx works now.

Edit: I tested it on my phone and it wasn't working, made another change and tested it again and its all good. I get a mobile version and can switch to full version and that works.

I've been away since Thursday (attending my 45th college reunion!  I had no idea that I had attended college with so many old people.)  Everything seems to be working for now.  I guess the old skin was the problem.  Thanks for the followup.  I'll let you know if I find any glitches.  I'm assuming that send message is working for me now; so, won't have to post issues publicly.

Quote function is still glitchy... You can't break up another post to address individual parts of it without your responses being imbedded within the quoted piece...

Jimintx's post above is an excellent example (note where is response about his reunion is)...

Kev3188 said:
Quote function is still glitchy... You can't break up another post to address individual parts of it without your responses being imbedded within the quoted piece...

Jimintx's post above is an excellent example (note where is response about his reunion is)...

Well it all depends on where you click and start typing. The system (as far as I know) never supported breaking up the quote into multiple pieces unless you went and did the advanced editing mode and kind of did the BB code yourself.