Fleet Service Contract Negotiations

The company has stated several times that they wouldnt mind operating under two contracts for the pilots why not fleet too then. #### this transition agreement and negotiate a contract thats not in bankruptcy for the west side.

NevadaHP said:
Lets not forget that the arbitration hearing is sched. for Feb that will address the snapback clause.
I agree it would be nice to hear some offical news from the IAM leadership.
I agree with those who say lets not cause any kind of baaggage problems. Just work safe as we all should.
Our customers are not the problem here
Have a safe holiday to everyone and do your best.

We seem to have two very different points of view concerning the discussions between the IAM and the company. The company believes that they are working to integrate the HP employees into the existing IAM contract. The IAM believes the contract is being renegotiated and everything is open. Until the two sides can decide what they are really doing, little progress is going to be made.

Haven't heard anything about the final definition of what seniority means, how many types of seniority we may have.

Well someone should bring it up, because WEST goes by HIRE DATE, while EAST goes by your guess is as good as mine with all the different seniority dates we have. If West gets to go by HIRE DATE once we merge, then everyone should go by HIRE DATE once we merge. WEST also doesn't differentiate between P/T and F/T, where their HIRE DATE falls is where they are on the seniority list. There needs to be someone high up enough, with the balls to finally even the score seniority wise on the EAST side.

Anyone who intentionally lets bags go to the wrong city should be terminated.

If a point needs to be made then just follow the rules (work safe) and don't volunteer for any overtime. PHL will implode if these two simple things are done, and there is nothing "wrong" with doing either. Working safe should always be done, and hey, who doesn't want to be home with the family during the holiday season instead of picking up extra shifts?

What DMG said. That would work in CLT.

Latest posts

Back