Flying to Europe just got more interesting!

... snip

Back on topic. I also think that we should take the high road and protect our world. Does that tax on airlines over Europe do that? I dont think so.
I also believe we need to protect what we have but - it will have to be done minus the lies to get many on board.

As it stands now, it seems the elite want their society's class to flourish while we get scraps. Perhaps the Amish have it together better than many thought - ie, the only way to win the game is to not play.

And those who have to attack the poster usually don't have anything to rebut their arguments with...

Why you chose to only comment on his choice of delivery & tone instead of the substance might just underscore the point his opinion is more sound than that of the tree-huggers.

Um; did you read what was wrote? I gave my opinion on the subject matter (without name calling, generalizations, or smart-@ss remarks) I just pointed out that if he did the same I would appreciate that. I certainly at no time attacked him.

Back on topic, as I said, I don't think this tax will do squat to help the planet. There has to be a common sense approach or people will not be on board. There are too many "experts" on both sides of the issue to really get to the root cause of the issue.

The United States is not a democracy, it is a Representative Republic.
:D You are very correct. Never to old to learn. After some research,I now realise that none of us that think we democracies, are. This has enlighten me and probably explain why I have issues with our systems of government. Thank you.

Back