Force Majure -2 ?????????????///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Has any TWU employee, or does anybody know of any TWU employee, who has already been furloughed recently, AND is station/system protected(which we all know means $12,500), and ACTUALLY received/cashed a $12,500 check ????????????
If not,
I fear that AA will successfully(Illegally) play their (force majure) card again !!!!!!!!!
Someone PLEASE prove my theory wrong, by having certifiable knowlege of a cashed $12,500 check
Show me the money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
NH/BB''s

I know of some RDU building cleaners (9 each) who went to both JFK and TUL via a recent R.I.F. and yes, they received the $12,500 special moving allowance minus 40% taxes.

So much for that conspired fear.

I was hoping they would have to pay. If they would have used the emergency clause to get them out of paying this time, they could use it anytime. Maybe they should have Mr Kasher interpret the contract for them. Since no TWAer's are eligible for the $12,5k, I'm sure he wouldn't mind ruling in favor of AA on this one, screwing original AAer's again. That $12,500 gets cut down to about $8,000 when you get your check.

[blockquote]
I know of some RDU building cleaners (9 each) who went to both JFK and TUL via a recent R.I.F. and yes, they received the $12,500 special moving allowance minus 40% taxes.
[/blockquote]

The RIF for building cleaners and/or facilities was probably driven by the sale of the terminal building to the airport more than the cutbacks last year. If so, then RDU is not a very good litmus test...

Status
Not open for further replies.