" A Lil' Bird " !

DFWCC----- No slap intended!!!! I do beleive those in Poland, or anyother former "Eastern Block" country, could do just as well, if not better than, our current high tech. "Management"!!!! :p If otherwise intepeted! I do appoligize!!!!

We (the mechanics) are going AMFA. Hopefully we can work better together than we could when put at each others throats by the TWU.

Mr.Owens, after reading most of your scripts the "we" you speak of must be AMFA advocates. What will cease the throat cutting? The advocates gaining AMFA? If so , I see who was cutting whom. I realize the NRB or some judge stated you would not be able to be a "mechanics only" union so that is incorrect I think. I am not very learned on that subject and no offense meant if stated wrongly. Thank you. With respect meant.

;) Calvin-----I wouldn't count my chickens (votes) before they're hatched! I'm far from being an TWU Fan! In fact, I believe it's the best Union a Company can buy! But being realistic, you know, and I know the AMFA thing is an uphill battle at best!!!! Good luck to all of use in this "New Year!"

MCI transplant said:
;) Calvin-----I wouldn't count my chickens (votes) before they're hatched! I'm far from being an TWU Fan! In fact, I believe it's the best Union a Company can buy! But being realistic, you know, and I know the AMFA thing is an uphill battle at best!!!! Good luck to all of use in this "New Year!"
MCI TRANSPLANT:
"I GOT YOU NOW" !!!

NE PATRIOTS, #1 TEAM in the AFC !!!!!!!

(9 + 0) Kansas City Chiefs, " #2 " Team in the AFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you ???????????????

NH/BB's

<_< Yea Bear! You got me now!!!! BUT ALAS! "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!" We shall see, who, or is it whom, shall be number#1???????? GO CHEIFS!!!!!! :up:

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
A lil' Bird landed in a tree, next to my house, with some interesting info.

(Before I relate what lil' Bird said, keep the following info, "Front and Center")

"Wal-mart guilty of employing ILLEGAL aliens" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' Bird told me that in a very large northeast AA city(NON HUB), that negotiations were underway, between the " --- " GM, and the 2 highest ranking TWU officials.

Before I continue on, let me state EMPHATICALLY, that if the 2 TWU clowns even so much as gave the " --- " GM the "right time of day", they should be bounced IMMEDIATELY out of the union.
However, this is 2003, and we are after all talking about the TWU here, so I'm not surprised.

ANYWAY,
Lil' bird said that "they're" afraid that it's just a matter of time, before the FEDS come down on AA for employing ILLEGAL workers, cleaning overnite A/C, in " --- "
AND,
The " --- " Port authority is equally concerned, because THEY issue the badges.

Lil' Bird said that " --- " GM, went so far as to produce internal company figures, showing how much $$$ money is being spent, etc, etc, etc.

Now it's certainly reasonable to assume that in(just as an example), stations like JFK, LGA, EWR, PHL, BDL and BOS(given the ultra high cost of living) could never get LEGAL folks to work for "Peanuts"

Lil' Bird said that AA wants to make a deal with (the mighty) TWU, to let AAers start cleaning planes again, at a "reduced" rate. (D scale, anybody) ??
In exchange for TWU's "COOPERATION", some concessions could be re-instated.
AND,
furloughed people, could be recalled.

I asked lil' Bird, if that meant a Furloughed(TWU) employee could(Hypothetically) be recalled to clean planes, for say $10 an hour, and "flo-thru" back into a $20 per hour ramp job??

Lil' Bird said "Don't bet on it" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine making a deal with the (DEVIL) company, and in return, the company pays you back(for your cooperation) "WITH YOUR OWN FRIGGIN" MONEY"

With this GOD DAM union/company, "NEVER say NEVER" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

ps,

Thanx lil' Bird, come again ANYTIME.
Was it a silver bird, I hope?

Also, why would you ever work for "the Devil?"