FOUL PLAY?

Schwanker

Dec 20, 2002
I''m all for a democratic system that allows everyone to vote and then everyone accepts the outcome. In a vote that results in 1938 - 1933, I''m a little suspicious why people who are not elidgible to vote had the opportunity. Especially when these folks only have something to gain by the TA (extended NON-REV...). This may have resulted in an invalid result. Maybe just me, but I find it very suspicious.
To respond to another quote on another thread A promise to NO voters
----------------
On 1/10/2003 9:27:13 AM chipmunn wrote:
...with the UAL vs. IAM decision it wouldn''t surprise me to see the company take the funds planned for IAM/AFA pension restoration and use them to help fund the pilots retirement plan...
Chip ----------------
Don''t worry, they may come back for more as the pension is still the largest obstacle to overcome.
LOL
Schwanker

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 11:06:25 PM Schwanker wrote:
[P]I'm all for a democratic system that allows everyone to vote and then everyone accepts the outcome. In a vote that results in 1938 - 1933, I'm a little suspicious why people who are not elidgible to vote had the opportunity. Especially when these folks only have something to gain by the TA (extended NON-REV...). This may have resulted in an invalid result. Maybe just me, but I find it very suspicious.[BR][BR]To respond to another quote on another thread "A promise to NO voters"[BR][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 9:27:13 AM chipmunn wrote: [BR][BR]...with the UAL vs. IAM decision it wouldn't surprise me to see the company take the funds planned for IAM/AFA pension restoration and use them to help fund the pilots retirement plan...[BR][BR]Chip ----------------[BR][BR]Don't worry, they may come back for more as the pension is still the largest obstacle to overcome.[BR][BR]LOL[BR]Schwanker[BR][BR][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]personnaly i gained nothing but nonrev passes which i dont use anyways...but it is not a good reason to vote yes for this t/a...it sucks.....[BR]i do believe that there were some errors made by cwa...ie..retired empolyees recieved pin numbers to vote...i know at least 1....[BR]also there are some people who dont play pc tag ...and without it i would not have even gotten any info..[BR]never recieved updates on t/a or voting info...i doubt anyone will look into this but it is there if they decide to.[BR]wait till monday[BR][BR][BR][BR]

I didn't really have a "side." I play politics very seriously and investigate candidates and issues. I don't play politics like football teams like most people do "go Redskins" "go Democratcs" "go Republicans" and ignore the issues. And I sure don't let some obese person on the radio make up my mind and DITTO everything he says.

[P][SPAN class=BodyFont]I know and Gore should be president even though in EVERY recount held by EVERY organization known to man Bush had more votes in FL and won based on the rule set forth by the courts and constitution.[BR][BR]Now I see the same thing starting here. as it stands right now your side lost. Get over it, move on. Don't fight the last war.[BR][/SPAN][/P]
[P]With all due respect Bob, I don't blame these people for being pissed. If it had gone the other way there absolutely would have been another vote count, and we ALL know this. It's really easy to stand on the side lines not being a U employee and make judgments on how U employees should react when you are not personally affected. It doesn’t matter what you went through in the past, you are simply NOT a U employee! On this issue I feel your input was not warranted, these people are living it, not you. We all have opinions and this one is mine, like it or not.[/P]
[P] [/P][FONT size=2]
[P] [/P][/FONT]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/11/2003 8:31:30 AM cavalier wrote:[PRE][BR][BR][BR][BR][BR][SPAN class=BodyFont] [/SPAN]. We all have opinions and this one is mine, like it or not.[BR] [BR][/PRE]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][FONT face="Arial Black"]i read something about opinions before...he he he[/FONT][/P]

Howard Stern fan[BR]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR]
[P]Depraved is too weak to describe this freak.[BR][BR]But in America, depravity is ok and should be tolerated least the hate crime police seize you. [/P][FONT size=2][/FONT]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/11/2003 8:31:30 AM cavalier wrote:
[P][BR][BR][BR][BR][BR][SPAN class=BodyFont]I know and Gore should be president even though in EVERY recount held by EVERY organization known to man Bush had more votes in FL and won based on the rule set forth by the courts and constitution.[BR][BR]Now I see the same thing starting here. as it stands right now your side lost. Get over it, move on. Don't fight the last war.[BR][/SPAN][BR][BR]With all due respect Bob, I don't blame these people for being pissed. If it had gone the other way there absolutely would have been another vote count, and we ALL know this. It's really easy to stand on the side lines not being a U employee and make judgments on how U employees should react when you are not personally affected. It doesn’t matter what you went through in the past, you are simply NOT a U employee! On this issue I feel your input was not warranted, these people are living it, not you. We all have opinions and this one is mine, like it or not.[BR][BR][FONT size=2][BR][BR][/FONT][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]thank you cav.[BR][BR][BR][/P]

bob: you read 'white power' or 'white man is the devil" at U....they'll fire you.no ifs ands or buts.i'm not making any acusations just letting you know where the company comes from.

[SPAN class=BodyFont]hey Dell.[BR]I know I work at one of the most PC companys around. Trust me I read that stuff at home. People are so afraid of an idea that is a little different or might offend someone. Thank God Almighty that PC wasn't in vogue in 1776 or The Declaration of Independance may never have been written. That document then was a radical concept then and in some circles it still is. You think Iraqis worry or know they have inalienable rights? We do! and I exercise them daily. [BR]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[BR][BR] FYI-- Bob...no hard feelings! I have always spoken my mind looking at both sides, agreeing with one or the other and many times neither.
[P]And, yes H.S. has every right granted him by the PC government to poison our children’s minds spewing his twisted garbage on the airwaves, licensed by yet another government entity called the FCC, of which I hold two of their licenses but don’t agree with their rulings as to right/wrong, moral/immoral.[/P]
[P]Have a great weekend Bob.[/P][/SPAN]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 11:06:25 PM Schwanker wrote:

I'm all for a democratic system that allows everyone to vote and then everyone accepts the outcome. In a vote that results in 1938 - 1933, I'm a little suspicious why people who are not elidgible to vote had the opportunity. Especially when these folks only have something to gain by the TA (extended NON-REV...). This may have resulted in an invalid result. Maybe just me, but I find it very suspicious.

To respond to another quote on another thread "A promise to NO voters"

----------------
On 1/10/2003 9:27:13 AM chipmunn wrote:

...with the UAL vs. IAM decision it wouldn't surprise me to see the company take the funds planned for IAM/AFA pension restoration and use them to help fund the pilots retirement plan...

Chip ----------------

Don't worry, they may come back for more as the pension is still the largest obstacle to overcome.

LOL
Schwanker

----------------
[/blockquote]

Just you wait...it ain't over yet. IAM/AFA will be dragged into ALPA pension problem...that's why ALPA wanted every one to sing "kumba ya" with them.

PITbull

----------------
On 1/11/2003 6:45:12 PM PITbull wrote:
[/blockquote]

Just you wait...it ain't over yet. IAM/AFA will be dragged into ALPA pension problem...that's why ALPA wanted every one to sing "kumba ya" with them.

PITbull

----------------
PITbull,

I think you are right. It's time for all of the other groups to "CHIP" in to save the pension!