Fox Report - What the Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/28/2003 7:52:15 PM WingNaPrayer wrote:

New York Times poll freshly counted today says 75% (the number would be much lower if they had a president who they didn't think was hiding something)

And if you don't like what your union is doing....stop paying dues, it's that simple.
----------------
[/blockquote]

And in your mind, the "New York Times" is now speaking for America?

I will refrain from calling you names that come to mind. Your opinion of a "Poll of Americans" speaks for itself.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/28/2003 7:00:01 PM RV4 wrote:

Labor unions are behind some of the biggest and most organized anti-war demonstrations being held against military action in Iraq. We'll look at their motivations and how they're using dues for the purpose regardless of how their membership might feel

These stories ... and more on The Fox Report With Shepard Smith at 7 p.m. ET.

I just watched this story and it was interesting how they report that despite feelings of members the unions are using members dues money on anti-american sentiments.
----------------
[/blockquote]
What the hell, does this topic have to do with American Airlines?

Enough with the stupid political graphics already, save it for the campaign trail.

Hello Mr. Moderator , are you there?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/28/2003 8:16:36 PM KCFlyer wrote:

Wow. I actually agree with WNP. ANd my jaw drops at the unionists who are pro war - the one single act that can insure the bankruptcy of your company and the loss of thousands of union airline jobs. If I were in an airline union, I'd applaud the efforts of the unions anti-war stance.
----------------
[/blockquote]

I think you are missing something.

Another single act of terrorism against the airline industry will not only bankrupt a few airlines, it will bankrupt your entire country. Do you think it is just talk that a terrorist could shoot down an aircraft using a shoulder fired missle?

Inactivity out of fear is exactly what led to the 9/11 attack. Have you already forgot those images?

Are you willing to risk millions of lives to BIO-TERROR attack because you fear an airline might go bankrupt? Does your entire universe evolve around your material posessions and your income? Think about someone besides just yourself for a change. You might actually be rewarded for such thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.