Fsip2004

ktflyhome

Veteran
Jan 5, 2004
Visit site
Well, folks, for all of you that have become my internet friends and and for all of you that are my USAviation friends, I officially mailed in my separation from the company today. I sent a certified letter to the company, voluntarily separating myself from the company. All I will receive is life time travel priviledges.

I will continue to monitor this sight and keep myself informed. I have chosen to move on and find another path forward with my life.

So many of you have become a part of my family, and I thank each and every one of you for wishing me a happy birthday on 9/11 and all of you pm's along the way.

I sincerely wish success for U and wish each and every one of you many prosperous times in the future.

My children have encouraged me to move one and have supported me. I have struggled relentlessly over this decision as so loved my job and was SO proud to have been given this wonderful opportunity throughout the years with USAiarways

This forum has kept me going for the last several months. It has informed me, enlightened me, acknowledged me, refreshed me, and has been a friend to me, when the outside world has not undertandlible.

Thank you all......my sincerest regards!!!!! :) :)

Love...kt .....KIM Trimble, Parkersburg, West By God Virginia......Let's Go MOUNAINTEERS!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

I hope U survives and each and everyone one of you find peace within yourselves and your children and your families prosper.

God bless you and your family...
and your courage

good luck.....enjoyed reading your posts

us0004us

Good Luck...and go with Gods graces as your new found wings KT

U is going to be the lessor without you....that you can bank on.

Keep us informed on your new lease on life. :)

Bye Kim,

I know it wasn't an easy decision after all wasn't life supposed to be great after all those years on reserve. Enjoy being at home, enjoy loving your kids and take on your new career with as much positive energy as you did when you first walked through the cabin on your first flight nervous as hell but knowing you were doing the best job in the world.
We were US Airways!!
Best wishes to you.

Hugh McKerlie PHW

ktflyhome,
So your name is Kim! For those people that insisted it was Kitty let them finally see it once and for all! :up:

Best of luck to you. It must have been a tough decision. I really have enjoyed reading your posts, and we all hope that you will continue to do so.

You seem like the type of person that will take pride in whatever you do.
Go forward with a courageous heart and no regrets.
Jeremiah 29:11.

Fondly.
Air Conditioned :)

Oh Kim!

Congratulations on making your decision to move on! While I didn't know you in "real life" you will be missed! Good luck in your future endeavors and do stop by once in a while to let us know how you're doing.

Use those passes in good health! Are they only on US Airways? Get out there and see as much of the world as you can! Enjoy each and every day to the max!

I also have a resignation letter on my desk top. It's been there for months while I agonize over my decision to stay to the bitter end or move on. I have a few irons in the fire that might prove to be more profitable but I sure will be sorry to say good bye to all the good friends I've made over the years. I know I will miss many of my regular customers and all the good times I've had. I wont miss the aggravation or frustration of working for a company who views its employees as liabilities.

I so admire you for taking the bull by the horns instead of letting the "bull" get you!

Never forget how special you are. Now, get out there and live!

Love from Dea

You know, it was people like you that made me decide years ago that U "was the place to be". You made me feel at home, even as a newbie. Even after I was laid off, you were still there for me, as a friend and I always wished that I could do more for you ... just to be there, as a friend, a colleague, as you were for me.

THANK YOU! and I wish you the best in whatever you do!

Kim,

You get alot of credit for doing what you have done. It takes courage to do something like this, I have the highest level of respect for you and folks like you who do something vs sink into misery and do everthing they can to "shut the airline down."

I am also looking to move on, on my timetable, and not by burning the place down.

Good luck to you and yours!

ktflyhome said:
Well, folks, for all of you that have become my internet friends and and for all of you that are my USAviation friends, I officially mailed in my separation from the company today.

[post="180156"][/post]​

Kim,
Your posts lead me to believe that you are a fine and upstanding individual that makes this world a better place to be. Your family is lucky to have someone like you in their lives. Enjoy and embrace the future! Hug and kiss your children! Smell the roses! I am sure this was extremely difficult to do, but hold your head high. God Bless.

Kim,

My best wishes to you for a successful future---you were an asset to US, as I am sure you will be wherever you land.

Please keep in touch with your friends here....now go smell the roses and hug your family!!

My best regards,

Art

Latest posts