Fsip2004

Dea Certe said:
Oh Kim!

Congratulations on making your decision to move on! While I didn't know you in "real life" you will be missed! Good luck in your future endeavors and do stop by once in a while to let us know how you're doing.

Use those passes in good health! Are they only on US Airways? Get out there and see as much of the world as you can! Enjoy each and every day to the max!

I also have a resignation letter on my desk top. It's been there for months while I agonize over my decision to stay to the bitter end or move on. I have a few irons in the fire that might prove to be more profitable but I sure will be sorry to say good bye to all the good friends I've made over the years. I know I will miss many of my regular customers and all the good times I've had. I wont miss the aggravation or frustration of working for a company who views its employees as liabilities.

I so admire you for taking the bull by the horns instead of letting the "bull" get you!

Never forget how special you are. Now, get out there and live!

Love from Dea
[post="180236"][/post]​

This is just the first of many resignations from many outstanding individuals that will surely come in the next 2-3 months. Your new employer will be richer and USAir weaker with people like you gone.

Best of Luck to Kim, Dea and all who take that big perilous leap.

MTNMAN

I’m guessing that the beauty of West Virginia will make it a lot easier to forget about the corporate world to the east. Best wishes and enjoy your family – your real legacy.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughtful PM"s, words of encourgement and support,you have all posted on here. And also many thanks for all of my birthday wishes, too. It has overwhelmed me and really touched my heart.

U employees and customers truly are the best. :up: I know I will miss the wonderful people I had the priviledge and honor of meeting and working with.

But now, I won't miss being away for all the holidays, birthdays, and special family get togethers. I won't miss my granddaughters Christmas program or birthdays and I will be able to be there when my new grandchild is born this next April.

Being in the Airline Industry has one very unique element...it requires tons of Sacrifices!!!! Not only for the employess but of their families, as well. My children are ready to have their Mother's home-cooked Thanksgiving Dinners again.

Maybe, now I will be able to meet someone and have a "normal relationship"....if there is such a thing. :p :lol: :)

Many, many, thanks. Best to all of you. I pray that U survives for everyone.