Good Morning America

Webster

Aug 20, 2002
Tell me you guys saw this! United docked the slain pilots pay from 9/11 because they didn''t finish the flight! Man, kind of harsh. Don''t ya think???

The pilot's wives do want to drudge it up. They were
all interviewed together. They were there to say the
company did a poor job taking care of them and are still doing a poor job. Things such as pay,inflexible travel dates of space available tickets, phone message instead of a personal visit to inform of the crash,etc.

----------------
On 8/22/2002 12:22:16 PM

Tell me you guys saw this! United docked the slain pilots pay from 9/11 because they didn't finish the flight! Man, kind of harsh. Don't ya think???
----------------
Give me a break! This news is almost a year old. Computer programs don't know about world events. They just do what their programed to do. This error was corrected after the fact.

Can we please stop recycling old news, especially of our fallen brothers and sisters! Do you think the family and friends of those people want to dig that trash up again??!!!

Were they on TV today??? I heard there was something that was supposed to be in the news about United, but didn't konw what it was. i'm on the road right now.

If that is true, it's a tradgedy and UAl should be ashamed!