Good News For A Change!

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Just got the good news today that the remaining 7 of us downgraded to PT in TPA after 9/11 will be recalled to FT effective tomorrow.
We had 18 agents and 1 sup take the EO and with US handling HP flights now, we were very short agents. Mid part of the day had 1 agent on the counter for US and after 5pm NO agents.
That should all change starting tomorrow. They are currently in the process of calling the part time furloughees to see how many want to come back.
Happy dance........ :up: :up:

Just got the good news today that the remaining 7 of us downgraded to PT in TPA after 9/11 will be recalled to FT effective tomorrow.
We had 18 agents and 1 sup take the EO and with US handling HP flights now, we were very short agents. Mid part of the day had 1 agent on the counter for US and after 5pm NO agents.
That should all change starting tomorrow. They are currently in the process of calling the part time furloughees to see how many want to come back.

That is so great to hear!! I hate that you had to work so short, but I am glad that you got the reap the benefits.

Good news tad.

Are all of you being recalled at your former rate of pay and benefits?

There are so many changes I can't keep up!

Thanks guys for the good wishes. Now that I'm full time, I wont have to work as much. These 11 hour split shift, 13 and 16 hour days are killing me. :shock: Actually this week I picked up 2 FT shifts before I was told I was FT so I have loooots of hours and am ready for a day off.
We have only had 1 part timer take recall and they are almost done with the list. Anyone have a PT transfer in? I understand we have 4 regular PT openings and 9 EO openings.

Thanks guys for the good wishes. Now that I'm full time, I wont have to work as much. These 11 hour split shift, 13 and 16 hour days are killing me. :shock: Actually this week I picked up 2 FT shifts before I was told I was FT so I have loooots of hours and am ready for a day off.
We have only had 1 part timer take recall and they are almost done with the list. Anyone have a PT transfer in? I understand we have 4 regular PT openings and 9 EO openings.
Tad that is great news for you! Glad to see things are improving. Even tho I am gone, I left some good co-workers in my dept for you to call! Take care.

Tad, really glad things are looking up for the great station of TPA, and you got your well deserved FT status back ! Sorry we could not chat on my TPA visit earlier in the week.

Cheers

LGA777 :up:

Tad you above all deserved FT thanks for staying with US :D :D Philjr