" He was having a BAD DAY "

Huh. Turns out he's Muslim, not white as first reported, so all witty banter from Bears grinds to a halt....

There goes the WHITE SUPREMACIST angle.
Saw Biden's speech, condolences to banning bump stocks, magazines, assault weapons and whatever else, in one breath. It's quite apparent he stands there and reads whatever comes across the teleprompter without any mental input whatsoever.
Puppet

That as your response says enough. You were all giddy over the religion and motives of the Georgia shooter.

Your silence here must be complicity.

That as your response says enough. You were all giddy over the religion and motives of the Georgia shooter.

Your silence here must be complicity.

It's Impossible to Image that You and I live in the Same Country.

Then again there's NOT ONE COUNTRY.

The Civil War Proved That !

I still live in the "USA". Me/My family, NEVER LEFT !

The whole sad part is 10 lives lost including a 51 ye old cop who left behind wife n 7 kids. Clearly that lunatic will face either life in prison or if found mentally ill...then in a mental facility for life. RIP to those killed. Thoughts n prayers to all involved.

I NEVER Stated WHAT or WHERE this MF was from, Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL !!
We could feel the vibes.

CautiousBlindGrub-size_restricted.gif

Aw, Bears is getting cranky. He can't actually address the topic he started...

While we're at it, here's another potential grocery store shooting from a white boy "having a bad day" and needing Burger King:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/25/atlanta-rico-marley-guns-publix/

Notice there's no photo of the arrested shooter on the Jeff Bezos owned WaPo or the NY Bluepill Times...

But the ACJ wasn't afraid:

https://www.ajc.com/news/man-took-6...-station-cops-say/44Y6FBBM4FDVDJQABYQTBOADBU/

All three bought their guns legally.

All three passed the same "universal background check" that liberals insist will curb mass shootings.

All three could have been red flagged under existing law if their friends and families had the courage to do so.

Colorado already bans large magazines.

With all of these existing gun restrictions and laws in place, what makes anyone any law will really matter to someone already committed to breaking the law in the first place?...

Ban the guns, they'll buy them illegally. Or, they'll switch to explosives and knives like we see overseas...

Last edited:
Aw, Bears is getting cranky. He can't actually address the topic he started...

While we're at it, here's another potential grocery store shooting from a white boy "having a bad day" and needing Burger King:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/25/atlanta-rico-marley-guns-publix/

Notice there's no photo of the arrested shooter on the Jeff Bezos owned WaPo or the NY Bluepill Times...

But the ACJ wasn't afraid:

https://www.ajc.com/news/man-took-6...-station-cops-say/44Y6FBBM4FDVDJQABYQTBOADBU/

All three bought their guns legally.

All three passed the same "universal background check" that liberals insist will curb mass shootings.

All three could have been red flagged under existing law if their friends and families had the courage to do so.

Colorado already bans large magazines.

With all of these existing gun restrictions and laws in place, what makes anyone any law will really matter to someone already committed to breaking the law in the first place?...

Ban the guns, they'll buy them illegally. Or, they'll switch to explosives and knives like we see overseas...
You trying to tell me my fav gun store in the back of a bar parking lot is now going to have a wireless link to NCIC ? OMG....what's this world coming to?

Nuts and guns. An American tradition.

Now it's nuts and forums.

iu

Huh. Turns out he's Muslim, not white as first reported, so all witty banter from Bears grinds to a halt....
NOt to be picky, but Muslim is a religion, not a race. But I'll play along....what religion are most whites? I only ask because there are a lot of white people who identify as Christian, but even they can't settle on what God REALLY thinks

NOt to be picky, but Muslim is a religion, not a race.

Jewish isn't a race, and yet this guy targeted the only chain I know of out west that actively advertises as "your one stop shop for Kosher groceries"

But I'll play along....what religion are most whites? I only ask because there are a lot of white people who identify as Christian, but even they can't settle on what God REALLY thinks

You're asking the wrong question, KC. As usual, you missed the obvious, or you wanted to deflect the conversation away from the obvious..

Ask yourself what religion is perceived as mostly white. Judiasim, perhaps?

He's Syrian.

He's Muslim.

All his victims were white.

He drove 30 miles to find this particular store at the same time many observant Jews were out shopping for Passover.

Coincidences?...

How does anyone not look at this as a Muslim targeting what he thought would be a store full of Jews?

Anyone else hearing allegations of this being a hate crime? There are far more dots to connect here than with the Atlanta shootings (one actual, one prevented).

Silence.

Complicity.

Hypocrisy.