" He was having a BAD DAY "

Jewish isn't a race, and yet this guy targeted the only chain I know of out west that actively advertises as "your one stop shop for Kosher groceries"

You're asking the wrong question, KC. As usual, you missed the obvious, or you wanted to deflect the conversation away from the obvious..

Ask yourself what religion is perceived as mostly white. Judiasim, perhaps?

He's Syrian.

He's Muslim.

All his victims were white.

He drove 30 miles to find this particular store at the same time many observant Jews were out shopping for Passover.

Coincidences?...

How does anyone not look at this as a Muslim targeting what he thought would be a store full of Jews?

Anyone else hearing allegations of this being a hate crime? There are far more dots to connect here than with the Atlanta shootings (one actual, one prevented).

Silence.

Complicity.

Hypocrisy.
Is Jewish a race? I only pointed out that Muslim is not a race.

Apparently KC thinks it's OK for a Syrian Muslim to target American Jews, since neither Judiasim or Islam are a race....

Silence.

Complicity.

Where does UR hatred for Muslims come from ?

Nice try.

I have no hatred for any person of faith. Since Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are different branches of the same tree, who am I to judge which interpretation is right?...

But..... I also have zero tolerance for attacks allegedly driven by someone's faith, be it the killing of abortion providers or the mass shooting of Jews in a grocery store.

Apparently you condone faith based killings, since you've been silent on the topic. We all know you hate Christianity given how you always manage to smear it when it suits your blithering. I'll have to assume you can't stand Jews either.

The Atlanta shooting got a week of coverage.

Colorado got a day until they figured out the shooter wasn't an angry white man as first reported.

Let me know if this story is still around tomorrow. Doubtful, since the shooter was Hispanic and used a handgun...

Hardly a lead story to CNN's -- their US homepage has it as the seventh story, right below a GoFundMe page for Asian hate crime victims and both ranking lower than "Georgia state lawmaker says she was 'afraid' during arrest protesting voting bill" which ranked lower than "Kevin Durant apologizes for Michael Rapaport exchange"

MSNBC doesn't even show it at all. Neither do CBSNews.com or ABCNews.com

Last edited:
Nice try.

I have no hatred for any person of faith. Since Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are different branches of the same tree, who am I to judge which interpretation is right?...

But..... I also have zero tolerance for attacks allegedly driven by someone's faith, be it the killing of abortion providers or the mass shooting of Jews in a grocery store.

Apparently you condone faith based killings, since you've been silent on the topic. We all know you hate Christianity given how you always manage to smear it when it suits your blithering. I'll have to assume you can't stand Jews either.

NO Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL.

I can't stand EVANGELICAL WHITE Protestant Christians, primarily Southern Baptists, who quote 'PAUL' in the bible, condoning SLAVERY, WHICH (AS Y O U ) know are exclusively located in RED SOUTHERN States !!

So NOW, how YOU like dem' APPLES ???????????????