Health Care

Kaiser-Obamacare-polljpg.jpg

Does that mean that for the previous 200+ years all you had to be was a white male?

In 2008/2012 it might have had something to do with the candidates that were nominated by the GOP. As I believe Sparrow pointed out in 2012, no president has ever been re-elected with an economy in its current state. I know I know, all the idiots voted for Obama, but I would have thought all the smart people like you would have been able to convince all the other smart people who don't vote that it's important. ..... Blah blah blah....

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office now estimates that Obamacare will do damage equivalent to knocking nearly all of Nevada out of a job. An entire state’s worth of employment will be lost to this destructive law. Reuters reports:
President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law will contribute to this phenomenon, CBO said, citing new estimates that the Affordable Care Act will cause a larger than-expected reduction in working hours – eliminating the equivalent of about 2.3 million workers in 2021 versus a previous estimate of an 800,000 decline.

Better get that immigration bill rolling now. Only so many jobs available.

Back