Heathrow Admirals Club Issue?

JimAA

Mar 3, 2019
Q: wife and I are arriving in terminal 3 at Heathrow on an international flight. Can we get to the admiral's club without issue? I am hearing conflicting answers about our ability to get there after going through passport control. Do we even have to go through passport control first? Thanks!

Unless you have an outbound flight from T3, no, you will not be able to access the club.

If you’re flying inbound in Business or First, are Executive Platinum, or concierge key there is an arrivals lounge located landside. The immigration fast pass the F/As distribute with a menu card has a map and all the details.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/clubs/arrivals-lounge.jsp

*** note: if you are traveling as a non-rev access is not granted, however award and upgrade tickets are eligible

Josh

Unless you have an outbound flight from T3, no, you will not be able to access the club.

If you’re flying inbound in Business or First, are Executive Platinum, or concierge key there is an arrivals lounge located landside. The immigration fast pass the F/As distribute with a menu card has a map and all the details.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/clubs/arrivals-lounge.jsp

*** note: if you are traveling as a non-rev access is not granted, however award and upgrade tickets are eligible

Josh
Thanks bro
We do have an outbound flight, does it matter if it is not a "connecting' flight?

Thanks bro
We do have an outbound flight, does it matter if it is not a "connecting' flight?

Provided your flight departs from Terminal 3, you can access the club.

Which carrier are you connecting to and how are you accessing the club?

When are you traveling? Keep in mind effective 11/1/2019, even Admirals Club members need to have a sameday AA, AS, or oneworld partner boarding pass to enter.

Josh

Provided your flight departs from Terminal 3, you can access the club.

Which carrier are you connecting to and how are you accessing the club?

When are you traveling? Keep in mind effective 11/1/2019, even Admirals Club members need to have a sameday AA, AS, or oneworld partner boarding pass to enter.

Josh
British Airways departing T5. I have an Admirals Club Membership.

British Airways departing T5. I have an Admirals Club Membership.

In that case no, you will not be able to access the lounge.

You can access the BA lounges in T5 if you have elite status or your departing flight is in a premium cabin.

Josh

Latest posts