"HERE She COMES, Ready or NOT"..........(you) RE-PLUG-BLICANS !

Ms Tree said:
Not quite the same.  Point being is that when people start asking uncomfortable questions he cannot cut and run.  Then he has to explain his extreme position on abortion with the sanctity of life bill.  Immigrants and women will not be happy.  Then again, the GOP is used to that.

But you overlook the fact of the left controlling what uncomfortable questions are asked by their pals in MSM.

Ms Tree said:
No.  20% is less than 50%.  On 20% want to completely ban abortion and that is what Rand Paul believes.  That is extreme in that an over whelming majority disagree with him.

While a fetus does not have rights under US law, eventually a fetus comes out of the womb and at that point they are considered a 'person' under the law and cannot be sold so while your cut and paste is a nice talking point it falls flat legally.

But does it? how far away are we from Dr. Rothbard's observation? If you asked someone in say 1930 if a law like the Civil Rights act would ever pass they'd look at you like you had a horn in your head.

BTW, the beginning of Rothbard's article is a pretty good argument for abortion.

10441958_792368307476077_3372407882658522743_n.jpg

Glenn Quagmire said:
That stance will definitely lock in the white redneck vote for the republican candidate.

They were on the fence prior to that.

That's kind of cute/funny but IMO not productive for either side. Civility or the lack of it is one reason politicians are held in such low regard.

SparrowHawk said:
That's kind of cute/funny but IMO not productive for either side.
The photo or my comment?

If you think civility will rule in the 2016 race, you are delusional.

The attacks on HRC will be fierce.

The opposition research is already underway for all potential republicans.

Citizens United has unleashed a genie that will be very difficult to put back in the bottle.

Glenn Quagmire said:
The photo or my comment?

Citizens United has unleashed a genie that will be very difficult to put back in the bottle.
You are right of course assuming Hillary runs and I think she will. Question though is she so much "Damaged Goods" for voters to embrace? I think to win she has to throw Obama under the bus and there is no doubt in my mind that she has the dirt to bury the man. If she uses it, will if backfire?

Glenn Quagmire said:
The photo or my comment?

Where the hell you been?

op research has already begun....dude its a SOP every election.

Citizens United leveled the playing field for both sides........Obama enjoyed it rather well if you failed to notice.

Only thing the left doesn't like is not having donors listed who contributed so they can intimidate them via their friends in MSM and cut or eliminate campaign contributions for the GOP.

SparrowHawk said:
You are right of course assuming Hillary runs and I think she will. Question though is she so much "Damaged Goods" for voters to embrace? I think to win she has to throw Obama under the bus and there is no doubt in my mind that she has the dirt to bury the man. If she uses it, will if backfire?
Sparrow, there is no doubt in my mind that if she felt it would help her get elected, she wouldn't hesitate one second to throw obama under the bus, and he knows it!-------- My question is, what will obama do to prevent that from happening? Only time will tell!

It matters NOT if it's Hillary for POTUS, or the campaign to re-elect my home state Senator...Jeanne Shaheen.
When those F'd up RE-PLUG-BLICANS come after either of them with ALL barrels brazing..............and a 'sick' amount of $$$$$$, it's DEFINITELY a Testament to how strong they are, and how much the GOP...............F E A R S....them  !!

A Guy like Scott Brown is a 'MITT' type (somewhat moderate) Re-Plug, as opposed to a total Whack job like....Rick Perry, or Rick Santorum.
But 'no matter',...................cause we saw how Effective Romney was.
See it really wasn't Romney that sank Romney.   IT WAS THE...." R ".........just before his name.

And since the GOP can't even field a plausable POTUS candidate,......................MAYBE,................thier gonna' try the same Losing SHIIT that they're trying in the NH senate race with Scott Brown.    Maybe they're going to try a CARPETBAGGER to run in '16.
Maybe they'll....DIG UP(and physically PROP UP)...Margaret Thatcher !

The GOP.
The GIFT that ALWAYS Keeps on GIVING   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!!!!

well we can always count on the Dems to elect another loser like the one they have been if that's the case

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
It matters NOT if it's Hillary for POTUS, or the campaign to re-elect my home state Senator...Jeanne Shaheen.
When those F'd up RE-PLUG-BLICANS come after either of them with ALL barrels brazing..............and a 'sick' amount of $$$$$$, it's DEFINITELY a Testament to how strong they are, and how much the GOP...............F E A R S....them  !!

A Guy like Scott Brown is a 'MITT' type (somewhat moderate) Re-Plug, as opposed to a total Whack job like....Rick Perry, or Rick Santorum.
But 'no matter',...................cause we saw how Effective Romney was.
See it really wasn't Romney that sank Romney.   IT WAS THE...." R ".........just before his name.

And since the GOP can't even field a plausable POTUS candidate,......................MAYBE,................thier gonna' try the same Losing SHIIT that they're trying in the NH senate race with Scott Brown.    Maybe they're going to try a CARPETBAGGER to run in '16.
Maybe they'll....DIG UP(and physically PROP UP)...Margaret Thatcher !

The GOP.
The GIFT that ALWAYS Keeps on GIVING   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bears, again you've rambled on and said absolutely nothing! ------ We get it! You don't like Republicans! And you feel the obamination is Gods gift to man!---- Oh yea! I forgot!------- You don't believe there is a God!

Back