"HERE She COMES, Ready or NOT"..........(you) RE-PLUG-BLICANS !

MCI transplant said:
 So, question? ------ if Hillary decides not to run, who are the Democrats going to put op to run in her place? ------- Nancy Pelosi?         Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,!!!!!

Its not 'if Hillary decides to run'......its who DNC is going to back.....HC got tossed for Baracky the last time.

Elizabeth-Warren-Might-Challenge-Hillary--117777.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Against Palin?
Hey! I'd like to see Palin run! ------ Just not for President, and rumor has it that she may be considering running for the Senate!----- Whatever, I don't think you've seen the last of Sara!

MCI transplant said:
Hey! I'd like to see Palin run! ------ Just not for President, and rumor has it that she may be considering running for the Senate!----- Whatever, I don't think you've seen the last of Sara!
I would not.be surprised if she ran for office again. I'd be amazed if she ever won any elected position again. She has said to many things that are unsupported and just plain crazy. Good for the base but it does not go over well for the rest of the folks

Ms Tree said:
I would not.be surprised if she ran for office again. I'd be amazed if she ever won any elected position again. She has said to many things that are unsupported and just plain crazy. Good for the base but it does not go over well for the rest of the folks
Yea, but! Here lately, the "base" is getting stronger, while "the rest of the folks" are getting fewer!!!

Elections are not won with the base. They are won with the independant vote. Palin will never get that vote.

Reactions: 1 person