Here we go FLYERS

I saw the logos on the boards in the preseason, I was wondering if something more would be coming.

WOWIE ZOWIE! ! ! Now I can sleep tonight. Loser for loser. :rolleyes: Goooooo Penguins. :up:

Wait, wait....maybe they can become the official airline of the Pittsburgh Pirates too. :lol:

I happen to think that it's a good thing that the company has finally chosen to step up marketing wise and claim some part of the Philadelphia sports scene. I'm not speaking as a hockey fan--I could care less about the sport--but rather as an employee who has grown weary of the ubiquitous Southwest marketing presence on the sports scene here.

I happen to think that it's a bit exhausting to hear the constant negativity that pervades these boards when the company tries to do something positive. Damn! Can't some of you guys nudge yourselves off of your collective bitterness and give some credit where credit is due? This is a POSITIVE development people! It's ok to say something nice about the company we all toil for when positive reinforcement is justified.

We all know Tempe is not perfect. Neither was Crystal City. And neither are we.
Code:

I happen to think that it's a good thing that the company has finally chosen to step up marketing wise and claim some part of the Philadelphia sports scene. I'm not speaking as a hockey fan--I could care less about the sport--but rather as an employee who has grown weary of the ubiquitous Southwest marketing presence on the sports scene here.

I happen to think that it's a bit exhausting to hear the constant negativity that pervades these boards when the company tries to do something positive. Damn! Can't some of you guys nudge yourselves off of your collective bitterness and give some credit where credit is due? This is a POSITIVE development people! It's ok to say something nice about the company we all toil for when positive reinforcement is justified.

We all know Tempe is not perfect. Neither was Crystal City. And neither are we.
Code:
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!
THANX FOR THE POST!!!!!

Latest posts

Back