Here's a new book for Bears

Don't count him out just yet. The Democrats take care of their own even with scandals. I recall one democrat whose girlfriend drowned in his car while driving drunk and then went on to a career in the senate.
I wont. That one was a relative of kennedy. Isnt he in prison after what 30 40 years on lam

I wont. That one was a relative of kennedy. Isnt he in prison after what 30 40 years on lam
I was describing Ted Kennedy the "distinguished" senator from MA. I think you're thinking of the Kennedy relative ,Michael Skakel, that was accused of murdering a girl with a golf club.

Imagine the irony if the Emmy award winning star of the daily NYS Covid Briefing wound up impeached, while Trump survived two attempts that went nowhere...

Imagine the irony if the Emmy award winning star of the daily NYS Covid Briefing wound up impeached, while Trump survived two attempts that went nowhere...
Like I said, he most likely will be impeached......do you think there are enough votes to convict and remove in the senate?

Back