Herman Cain !

Oh my Bears, it would seem you have another fan!........... Bahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Well true, Seatacus.

However If, as I was standing on the RR Tracks, and someone told me that AMTRAK'S Acela Express was coming in a minute, haulin' asss @ 150 mph., I'd Remove myself in a NY Minute !!

PS,

GOD doesn't know,...NATURE KNOWS !!
God is nature. God created the heavens and earth......nature is a creation of God.

I don't think God intervenes when stupid people who shouldn't be on RR tracks are there.

Stupid is as stupid does.

And the mortality rate continues to plummet towards being just like seasonal flu and pneumonia. We might be closer to herd immunity than we are a vaccine, which would actually be a good thing. I even heard that they might stop referring to it as an epidemic if the mortality rate continues to drop...

Too bad Herman Cain never got the word.

Trying my best to keep this discussion on our high intellectual plane; however, whether you call it a pan, epi, or notta demic, if you die from it you are still dead. Which seems a bit harsh to me.

Trying my best to keep this discussion on our high intellectual plane; however, whether you call it a pan, epi, or notta demic, if you die from it you are still dead. Which seems a bit harsh to me.
Jim, when you are talking to the likes of Bears,' Trying tour best to keep this discussion on our high plane," is an impossibility!

Did you know that people who eat healthy and exercise have a 100% mortality rate?

We all have an expiration date. Maybe you want to be able to chose how, but you have little control over when.

"The It is what it is" argument. Nothing is Trump's fault, God is killing all these people.

Free will is a myth.