hey harry lambardo when is the TWU going to do something for us?

Stop it!! Lambardo said he would be militant, and he meant it. Just look at the progress he has made on your prefunding match. He showed them he meant business by  calling off the arbitration hearing because the lack of preparedness on behalf of the TWU...I'm sure he is lacing up his boots as we speak!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3 people
dfw gen said:
this thread should tie in with the 6% management raise....
No, it shouldn't.  As a union member, we agree to work for whatever wages our union negotiates for us.  End of discussion.  If your union (or my union) sucks at negotiating, then that is an entirely different discussion.  As someone just posted on the management raise thread, you get what you pay for (or in the case of the union, what you vote for),  The pay rates of other employees, particularly non-represented employees, is of no concern to us once we have signed on the dotted line unless the contract calls for periodic lookbacks at other work groups.  The pay rates/increases of non-represented employees might be of significance during negotiations, but if you are a TWU member that period is not coming up for some time yet.  Your current contract does not expire until 2018, IIRC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3 people
Overspeed said:
He is too busy fighting his own officer's DFR lawsuit
This incompetent representation started before the lawsuit.

It does seem typical that a twu loyalist would use that as an excuse.

Overspeed explain why the apfa and APA did so much better in bankruptcy then we did? No lawsuit then. Explain why the APA and apfa are being offered contract improvements, arguably industry leading, while we get nothing but a bad attitude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4 people
Let's just say Mr. Lombardo has done nothing to show us he will do anything for us.  He certainly is working against us with this alliance business.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5 people
bigjets,
I would say the incompetent current leadership has gotten you where you are at today. You've been mislead but the current leaders with their constant bad mouthing, misinformation, and politicking. We had a deal in front of us in 2010 that would have brought us to $38 four years ago. After some great videos on YouTube we were convinced to keep voting down TAs and that BK would not happen. Well it did instead of owning it, we blamed others and voted in the current cast of characters.
 
Where we are at now...we own it. Keep playing on your laptop, complain to your buddies in the break room, and show management how tough you are by not eating a company offered meal. We sure showed management who is running the show haven't we? And we are doing it at bargain basement wage rates thanks to our killer leadership.
 
Feliz Navidad brother
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
Overspeed said:
bigjets,
I would say the incompetent current leadership has gotten you where you are at today. You've been mislead but the current leaders with their constant bad mouthing, misinformation, and politicking. We had a deal in front of us in 2010 that would have brought us to $38 four years ago. After some great videos on YouTube we were convinced to keep voting down TAs and that BK would not happen. Well it did instead of owning it, we blamed others and voted in the current cast of characters.
 
Where we are at now...we own it. Keep playing on your laptop, complain to your buddies in the break room, and show management how tough you are by not eating a company offered meal. We sure showed management who is running the show haven't we? And we are doing it at bargain basement wage rates thanks to our killer leadership.
 
Feliz Navidad brother
I actually agree with that, one of those famous NO voters actually said he would have voted down the FA'S TA, because it's a five year deal. But by giving up over $40k in pay alone, those loud mouth NO voters seem to think they're righteous. They really showed AA by not accepting that pay raise.

But that doesn't answer taking some of our equity share and the complete lack of representation during and after BK.

Of course desolving the locals and making the alliance with out membership approval cannot be blamed on the goofy NO voters or a lawsuit.

The only thing that could change mechanics opinion of the TWU is Lombardo getting us an industry leading contract by march with a deal made with AA and AA applying it Without waiting 3 years until contract is amendable and then a further 2 years of "negotiating"

I know it's crazy, but it sounded good typing it and having my third beer of the night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
bigjets said:
I actually agree with that, one of those famous NO voters actually said he would have voted down the FA'S TA, because it's a five year deal. But by giving up over $40k in pay alone, those loud mouth NO voters seem to think they're righteous. They really showed AA by not accepting that pay raise.

But that doesn't answer taking some of our equity share and the complete lack of representation during and after BK.

Of course desolving the locals and making the alliance with out membership approval cannot be blamed on the goofy NO voters or a lawsuit.

The only thing that could change mechanics opinion of the TWU is Lombardo getting us an industry leading contract by march with a deal made with AA and AA applying it Without waiting 3 years until contract is amendable and then a further 2 years of "negotiating"

I know it's crazy, but it sounded good typing it and having my third beer of the night.
desolving?
 
I know it's crazy, but it sounded good typing it and having my third beer of the night.
 
Guess that explains it. Explains a lot of what you post come to think of it. 
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Still waiting harry what are you doing for us? No answer nothing from the twu or the iam. Screwing the membership thru lack of representation. Still living under the little/fat don contract! Some releif please aa is out of bankruptcy why are we still under a bankruptcy contract?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
Overspeed said:
He is too busy fighting his own officer's DFR lawsuit
If he keeps this crap up, he might have more lawsuits to deal with...lack of representation comes to mind!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts