Art Cline's Response to Jeff Bott

Skymess

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
NY
Original Bott Letter:
Art,
As far as Laura being the Company’s “go to†person in negotiations, you are absolutely correct. However, you fail to correctly cite why and in what context. Laura WAS the chair of the negotiating committee from September of 1999 until the national officer elections were concluded in April of 2000. Denise Hedges did not participate in negotiations after the first team resigned. Although John was elected President in April of 2000, and became the chair in title, Laura remained in the drivers seat. The company recognized her as the de facto chair initially and they never stopped throughout the negotiations process. John was not in many, if any, meetings without her right by his side. She remained the absolute driver. Thus, while you cite that this was due to her conciliatory nature, her initial role as the chair and stature on the team would better explain why the Company deemed Laura the “go to†person.

Speaking of conciliatory nature and negotiations, I believe I need to refresh your memory a bit and ask you a simple question.

If you were so concerned about Laura being a “conciliatory†person who worked WITH the Company, then why did you leave her to close up the deal? If you were so concerned about her “cavingâ€, then where were you to ensure that didn’t happen? A couple of us worked all night (Laura, an APFA attorney, and I) because there were several open issues, the toughest being the final wages that were contingent on a profit sharing letter being negotiated and agreed to, 777 bunks letter being negotiated and agreed to, and crew rest issues being negotiated and agreed to. Despite problems arising regarding these issues during the night, they were worked through and resolved and the closed agreement was completed and ready for signature.

As you and anyone with negotiations experience knows, a deal is not a deal until all the items have been agreed to and closed. Everything is contingent upon everything else to close out the deal in the end. This is always one of the most difficult parts of negotiation of any final agreement because you must tie up all the ends. There are often problems that arise with one agreement that could cause other agreements to fall (like dominoes) before they are inked. (ie misunderstanding intent of a position or statement of someone, etc.)

Your own conduct seriously undermines the accuracy of what you purport to have happened. Or else you were in absentia during the most critical time period for some other unknown reason. Why?

The internal pressure you speak of came from some of you getting so wrapped up in the contest with the Company that you lost focus and forgot about all the other players in the process (the National Mediation Board, mediators, White house, and Congress), who wield an incredible amount of control over negotiations under the Railway Labor Act. What you failed to recognize was that they control when the bargaining process is over, not APFA nor the Company. Laura brought you in off the ledge. It wasn’t about reading only the company; it was about reading the other players who had the ability to control our destiny. Industry leading is the top of the mountain, but you didn’t recognize when you made it. You wanted to keep climbing when you would have fallen off the cliff. Fortunately for us, our membership recognized an industry-leading contract right away and later you did too.

As far as having a front row seat in concessions, you would be right there also. In fact, you were one of the proponents who attempted to sell the 777 staffing award to the Company without even reading the award. Fortunately, the Company changed their mind thinking they could circumvent it without paying for it. (A big mistake on their part). Ironically, the methodology that you opted to give away generated the resources for APFA to remedy the most egregious instances of short layover rest from the RPA for our members (is that status quo?). The award has even more future potential, but you didn’t recognize that either.

Despite our entire industry being set back, there is a material difference between the two of you in terms of the concessions process since the RPA. Laura has fought back by continuing to work for APFA to try to remedy the damage done, and protect what we have from continued Company overreaching. Unfortunately, you have not done likewise, but instead cast blame on others for current conditions that you also had a part in shaping.

Jeff Bott
JFK

Hey guys, I just returned from working 12 days with no computer access and found 149 emails in my account that were mostly about the upcoming elections.

I thought this response to Bott was necessary to post because the last thing posted on here was Bott's and it was kind of open ended.

Fellow co-workers,
I have just finished reading Bott's remarks about my work ethic, character, education, and experience.
Jeff implies to his reader's that after the three and a half so years that I spent serving on the APFA negotiating team, I would be unaware of the 'players' involved in negotiations.
After the months I spent in Kansas City, Dallas, White Plains, St. Louis, Orlando, Washington D.C, and even Miami at the whim of the National Mediation Board, American Airlines, the APFA leadership, dozens of attorneys, other union leaders and departments, and even spending hours with Norman Minetta, the National Transportation Chairperson himself,
could Jeff Bott really be suggesting that only Jeff Bott has a monopoly on understanding the intricacies of negotiating under the Railway Labor Act?
Only he possesses the wisdom and knowledge? Only he gets it?

Furthermore I have just read Bott's scathing reply to another co-worker, Rock Solaman, suggesting that again, Bott himself, has a monopoly on superior intellect and experience.

Let's back up!

Since he has suggested he has superior experience or intellect,
Can we begin to define it's parameters?

Since he was involved directly with the concession debacle of 2003 with that experience and knowledge, and keeping in mind that there are lawsuits pending constricting his answers, could he just be general with the following questions?

What were Jeff Bott's and the current Presidential candidate Glading and even Tommie Huto-Blake's demands, directions, leanings, testimony, feelings, or perhaps just any delivered speeches before the APFA Board of Directors concerning the following scenarios?

1. The Company demanding $340 million in concessions versus a smaller amount deemed more fair by other parties?
2. The need to shorten the constitutional dictated 30 day period of balloting?
3. The need to switch to electronic balloting from paper balloting and switching to a company managed by family of a serving AA Board of Director McNamara?
4. The desire to extend the Vote for an additional period until a different result could be counted?
5. At the time, were they serving under the constraints and quidelines of the constitution and policy manual of the APFA or were Bott and Glading and others breaking those constraints and dictating that the APFA Board of Directors perform other than the direction or guidance of the President of the APFA at the Time?
6. Did the ends justify the means?
7. Did the players involved take ownership of their actions, leadership, experience and superior intellect?

I would like to suggest something bizarre!

Perhaps it is time to have a leadership a little less 'experienced' at taking cuts while AA executives currently flourish on those cuts?

Might I suggest experience at getting whipped and the current Tommie-Glading status quo just doesn't do it for me?

Might I suggest it is time to reinstall a tree shaker?

And maybe this time not have any undermining?

This time might we suggest to AA maanagement that the APFA President and Nego team are the proper constitutional route for them to direct all requests thru during negotiations? No Jane Allen back doors via other departments?

Ironically, once a flight attendant reads past the smoke and mirrors, Bott is actually confirming my statement.
Outside of Bott's political party, no one would confirm his slander or attack my character or dedication. I have never shirked my responsibilities.

Despite the slander attempt, Bott. I stand by my previous email.

Bott is well aware why I stopped working for the union four years ago. I refuse to work under a political party that was the driving force behind agreeing to the amount of the concessions, shortening my vote, changing my vote to an electronic format that opened questions, and then extending the vote when the result needed changed.
I will also not be associated with the Tommie-Glading style of unionism that leaves the membership out of the loop and with no voice.

Also, as it has now been confirmed by Bott, Hodges (LGA) and Auregima (BOS) and many others...
The Glading support group and political party and agenda is the same as Tommie Huto-Blake. Their will be no difference. The players are all the same. The group that talks the talk, but cannot or simply chooses not to walk the walk.

When the group and political party of Tommie-Glading is in the spotlight or being questioned too closely, the result is always a tirade of anger, slander, and confusing plethora of half truths rather than plain reason and plain facts. It isn't always a 'rocket science' as Bott wants to suggest. Smoke screen emails from Glading supporters attacking other union members will not ultimately prevail when the great question still yet remains, what will Tommie-Glading now do for a different outcome than the last four years, Bott?

The focus and truth of my letter still yet remains.

Out of four candidates, I feel Glading is a completely unacceptable choice.
She is the least capable of reunifying the membership, restoring it's contract, and withstanding management's pressures. The status quo will not cut it. After three years of working right alongside Glading and seeing the choices she made, I feel I have earned the right to share my views and insights with this membership before a critical election.

I feel we must make a very loud statement. We must remove the political slate and leadership that has damaged our careers enough and kept the membership out of the process.
No more members allowed to vote, just tests.
No one dare question anything or you will be slandered, or it will be insinuated that you are unqualified or too inexperienced to have any relevant opinions.
No member dare criticize or they are against union unity.
Of course, though, understand that Glading-Tommie supports unity only when they are in charge.

I feel we can not afford more Tommie-Glading leadership working with management to keep the status quo.

We have had enough.

We can not tolerate much longer to continue working under contract that was raped of 32% of it's value by AA management, and yet even still leaves us further behind each year.

All while executives divide the contract cuts up into bonuses. Great turnaround plan!

Co-workers, we have come to a fork in the road. We must decide to vote for a tree-shaker, or keep the union status quo with Tommie-Glading.
Choose wisely, your careers and livelihood depends on it.

Arthur Cline
Former Negotiating Team Member
Former SJU Vice Chair
Long time member in good standing

Hey guys, I just returned from working 12 days with no computer access and found 149 emails in my account that were mostly about the upcoming elections.

I thought this response to Bott was necessary to post because the last thing posted on here was Bott's and it was kind of open ended.

Fellow co-workers,
I have just finished reading Bott's remarks about my work ethic, character, education, and experience.
Jeff implies to his reader's that after the three and a half so years that I spent serving on the APFA negotiating team, I would be unaware of the 'players' involved in negotiations.
After the months I spent in Kansas City, Dallas, White Plains, St. Louis, Orlando, Washington D.C, and even Miami at the whim of the National Mediation Board, American Airlines, the APFA leadership, dozens of attorneys, other union leaders and departments, and even spending hours with Norman Minetta, the National Transportation Chairperson himself,
could Jeff Bott really be suggesting that only Jeff Bott has a monopoly on understanding the intricacies of negotiating under the Railway Labor Act?
Only he possesses the wisdom and knowledge? Only he gets it?

Furthermore I have just read Bott's scathing reply to another co-worker, Rock Solaman, suggesting that again, Bott himself, has a monopoly on superior intellect and experience.

Let's back up!

Since he has suggested he has superior experience or intellect,
Can we begin to define it's parameters?

Since he was involved directly with the concession debacle of 2003 with that experience and knowledge, and keeping in mind that there are lawsuits pending constricting his answers, could he just be general with the following questions?

What were Jeff Bott's and the current Presidential candidate Glading and even Tommie Huto-Blake's demands, directions, leanings, testimony, feelings, or perhaps just any delivered speeches before the APFA Board of Directors concerning the following scenarios?

1. The Company demanding $340 million in concessions versus a smaller amount deemed more fair by other parties?
2. The need to shorten the constitutional dictated 30 day period of balloting?
3. The need to switch to electronic balloting from paper balloting and switching to a company managed by family of a serving AA Board of Director McNamara?
4. The desire to extend the Vote for an additional period until a different result could be counted?
5. At the time, were they serving under the constraints and quidelines of the constitution and policy manual of the APFA or were Bott and Glading and others breaking those constraints and dictating that the APFA Board of Directors perform other than the direction or guidance of the President of the APFA at the Time?
6. Did the ends justify the means?
7. Did the players involved take ownership of their actions, leadership, experience and superior intellect?

I would like to suggest something bizarre!

Perhaps it is time to have a leadership a little less 'experienced' at taking cuts while AA executives currently flourish on those cuts?

Might I suggest experience at getting whipped and the current Tommie-Glading status quo just doesn't do it for me?

Might I suggest it is time to reinstall a tree shaker?

And maybe this time not have any undermining?

This time might we suggest to AA maanagement that the APFA President and Nego team are the proper constitutional route for them to direct all requests thru during negotiations? No Jane Allen back doors via other departments?

Ironically, once a flight attendant reads past the smoke and mirrors, Bott is actually confirming my statement.
Outside of Bott's political party, no one would confirm his slander or attack my character or dedication. I have never shirked my responsibilities.

Despite the slander attempt, Bott. I stand by my previous email.

Bott is well aware why I stopped working for the union four years ago. I refuse to work under a political party that was the driving force behind agreeing to the amount of the concessions, shortening my vote, changing my vote to an electronic format that opened questions, and then extending the vote when the result needed changed.
I will also not be associated with the Tommie-Glading style of unionism that leaves the membership out of the loop and with no voice.

Also, as it has now been confirmed by Bott, Hodges (LGA) and Auregima (BOS) and many others...
The Glading support group and political party and agenda is the same as Tommie Huto-Blake. Their will be no difference. The players are all the same. The group that talks the talk, but cannot or simply chooses not to walk the walk.

When the group and political party of Tommie-Glading is in the spotlight or being questioned too closely, the result is always a tirade of anger, slander, and confusing plethora of half truths rather than plain reason and plain facts. It isn't always a 'rocket science' as Bott wants to suggest. Smoke screen emails from Glading supporters attacking other union members will not ultimately prevail when the great question still yet remains, what will Tommie-Glading now do for a different outcome than the last four years, Bott?

The focus and truth of my letter still yet remains.

Out of four candidates, I feel Glading is a completely unacceptable choice.
She is the least capable of reunifying the membership, restoring it's contract, and withstanding management's pressures. The status quo will not cut it. After three years of working right alongside Glading and seeing the choices she made, I feel I have earned the right to share my views and insights with this membership before a critical election.

I feel we must make a very loud statement. We must remove the political slate and leadership that has damaged our careers enough and kept the membership out of the process.
No more members allowed to vote, just tests.
No one dare question anything or you will be slandered, or it will be insinuated that you are unqualified or too inexperienced to have any relevant opinions.
No member dare criticize or they are against union unity.
Of course, though, understand that Glading-Tommie supports unity only when they are in charge.

I feel we can not afford more Tommie-Glading leadership working with management to keep the status quo.

We have had enough.

We can not tolerate much longer to continue working under contract that was raped of 32% of it's value by AA management, and yet even still leaves us further behind each year.

All while executives divide the contract cuts up into bonuses. Great turnaround plan!

Co-workers, we have come to a fork in the road. We must decide to vote for a tree-shaker, or keep the union status quo with Tommie-Glading.
Choose wisely, your careers and livelihood depends on it.

Arthur Cline
Former SJU Vice Chair
Long time member in good standing

Laura Glading's Response to Art:
Art,

I have just received your bizarre response to Jeff Bott's email and cannot resist responding.

It is crystal clear that you did not prepare that email. It represents that the negotiating team spent months in cities that we never even visited and that you were present at meetings that you did not attend.

The email also writes me into the balloting disaster in 2003 and you know very well that I was not on the board or the EC and did not attend one meeting or participate in one phone call regarding the extension of the balloting. I had absolutely nothing to do with it. It was all John Ward; you know that too.The fact that the email clearly misrepresents so many facts tells me that whoever is writing for you is using you for political purposes. I admit that I do not know you very well but I never recall you writing anything in the past and, despite all of the criticism you have of me now, you have never spoken up before this election. I was completely unaware that you had a problem with me.

Since John is hoping that he is able to get the Executive Committee to remove the appointed negotiators, it is easy to conclude that you are in line for a nomination if he is successful. I am vehemently opposed to replacing any of the appointed members of the team. The internal turmoil that would result from such an action would set negotiations back years. It is outrageous to have the flight attendants suffer because of John's inability to work with so many people. I can see that the Ward strategy is to tie me to Tommie Hutto-Blake as much as possible; Rock Salomon's strategy is to tie me to John Ward; Steven Baumert has chosen to align me with Patt Gibbs. The truth is I have worked with all of them; much more so with John than the others. But the list goes on and on. I make no apologies and offer no excuses. I have worked successfully with everyone who has held office since 1986. It has never been personal or political for me. I have worked with whomever I needed to in order to get the job done. My loyalty is to the flight attendant career.

I have tried very hard not to respond to ridiculous emails because I do not want to lend any credibility to their authors. Your email crosses the line. Shame on you for letting yourself be used for such a destructive agenda.

Your criticism of Jeff Bott will not get your team any traction whatsoever. He has earned a solid reputation as being one of the most honest, ethical and hardworking union advocates that we have ever elected. No one can shake that.

Laura Glading's Response to Art:
Art,

I have just received your bizarre response to Jeff Bott's email and cannot resist responding.

It is crystal clear that you did not prepare that email. It represents that the negotiating team spent months in cities that we never even visited and that you were present at meetings that you did not attend.

The email also writes me into the balloting disaster in 2003 and you know very well that I was not on the board or the EC and did not attend one meeting or participate in one phone call regarding the extension of the balloting. I had absolutely nothing to do with it. It was all John Ward; you know that too.The fact that the email clearly misrepresents so many facts tells me that whoever is writing for you is using you for political purposes. I admit that I do not know you very well but I never recall you writing anything in the past and, despite all of the criticism you have of me now, you have never spoken up before this election. I was completely unaware that you had a problem with me.

Since John is hoping that he is able to get the Executive Committee to remove the appointed negotiators, it is easy to conclude that you are in line for a nomination if he is successful. I am vehemently opposed to replacing any of the appointed members of the team. The internal turmoil that would result from such an action would set negotiations back years. It is outrageous to have the flight attendants suffer because of John's inability to work with so many people. I can see that the Ward strategy is to tie me to Tommie Hutto-Blake as much as possible; Rock Salomon's strategy is to tie me to John Ward; Steven Baumert has chosen to align me with Patt Gibbs. The truth is I have worked with all of them; much more so with John than the others. But the list goes on and on. I make no apologies and offer no excuses. I have worked successfully with everyone who has held office since 1986. It has never been personal or political for me. I have worked with whomever I needed to in order to get the job done. My loyalty is to the flight attendant career.

I have tried very hard not to respond to ridiculous emails because I do not want to lend any credibility to their authors. Your email crosses the line. Shame on you for letting yourself be used for such a destructive agenda.

Your criticism of Jeff Bott will not get your team any traction whatsoever. He has earned a solid reputation as being one of the most honest, ethical and hardworking union advocates that we have ever elected. No one can shake that.

Art's Response To Glading:

Laura Glading,

I have just read your response to the email claiming that it was bizarre.

You first claim that I did not write the email. Why is it you have a tendency to discredit, or attack other people who might have a different perspective and quite frankly a different account, than the history you are attempting to portray?

Actually the list of cities visited during our tenure together is incomplete. As anyone who spent time working on a negotiating team can attest, negotiations involves a lot of more mundane or less glamorous tasks, besides just meeting with the Company in full team settings. For example, survey companies such “the Kitchens Group†headquartered in Orlando. You might recall the need to send team members to try and speed up the processes, Memories? Also, the APFA Board of Directors requires quite a bit of updating, as it should, as how also did some previous union committees such as the “ Lost Time Committee. Chicago, for example, you might recall? It would be irresponsible for a team to leave research and education incomplete wouldn't it? In addition, certain Board members feel justifiably that they need more personal updates to insure their responsibilities are met, or perhaps they just want to personally give their inputs to team members. And of course, there are the APFA formal gatherings such as conventions in Miami and Los Angeles. In addition I guess I failed to mention all the base cities and visits that are quite necessary during the process to inform and connect with our members and to contest all of management's misinformation or their divisive campaigns. Jog your memory a little?

Furthermore, is someone capable of having an opinion, and being able to support it, only if it is not contrary to yours?

It seems your memory and the previous slander pointed out in Bott’s letter has a few gaping holes.

But maybe than again, the purpose of these attacks were not education, but simply an attempt to discredit anyone who doesn’t see things the way you want things to be portrayed?

You than again attempt to blatantly slander me by insinuating that my desire to to share a viewpoint and perspective concerning a critical election is motivated simply by a supposed APFA trip removal position. I think not. Maybe that is how you operate?

I have been not been promised any position whatsoever, or do I have any attention of accepting one. Just keep up the slander attempts. It isn’t very Presidential behavior I might add. It is, however, just what we, as members, have come to expect from some of our current leadership. Shame on you, Glading!

You then go on with an attempt to distance yourself from me with the statement that you do not know me very well. We sat in the same room, together, and often right next to each other, for say, could we make an educated guess without pulling the APFA financials out, a few hundred hours at least? One gathering, was even in your own house, was it not? Memory being jogged again?

Or is it just a matter of semantics, like our kids do not play on the same soccer team or something? Or we do not exchange Birthday cards? Or we are not best of friends?

I understand that as a candidate, your strategy would be to put as much distance between someone not enamored with you as far as possible, but let’s lay off the slander attempts and misinformation?

I, unfortunately, believe that unification of this membership will be much more difficult than it needs to be unless certain individuals take ownership of certain past actions, and admit to spreading misinformation or undermining behavior during the past negotiations.

The previous email still has unanswered questions, Laura?

You do, by the way, bring up an interesting point in your email.

You suggest, that whoever the new APFA President will be, that person should not be afforded the essential privilege of appointing people he or she trusts, in addition to assuming the leadership of the elected portion of the Negotiating Team. Is it not one of the titles and responsibilities of the APFA President, to chair and lead the APFA Negotiating team?

Is your motivation for this statement, the fact that the current appointees are members of the Tommie-Glading political party? Another confirmation of past emails that the Tommie political structure and support group is the same as yours?

Did you go on record when Tommie Huto Blake replaced the APFA Coordinators appointed by Ward, that that itself, could possibly have had the same divisive effect on our membership?

Actually, having the new President saddled with political appointees from an outgoing political party, could quite certainly cause far more extensive delays in negotiating any future agreement, according to our union’s historical record, couldn’t it?

I humbly believe it might not be an intelligent or educated move to have the APFA Board of Directors allow Tommie or the APFA executive committee to set a new precedent? That the incoming President is not afforded the same privileges your own political party and previous President’s were afforded......

Do you?

Last, but not least, you try in your email to paint Jeff Bott as a victim. The email was a response to his slander attempt at myself, as is now being done so with you. Does he think one should not take the opportunity to set the record straight? Do you?

That is part of the problem with this election, we have a lot of misinformation, slander attempts and pure politics.

Many of my co-workers at JFK for example, are filled with countless misrepresentations of past events, for the simple fact of pure party politics. Some of it personal, hateful and demeaning. Some involving individual's feelings for lost comrades and it being implied that opponents were uncaring. Membership unity will not return until we have a leadership that was fairly elected with facts, and not elections of political misinformation.

In addition, our new leaders will probably not have a positive effect, as long as political parties within our union continue to undermine each other.

I hope that the future sees us with a proper APFA President, and the APFA Board of Directors will this time make a very loud statement to its membership as well as American Airlines. We will not be divided. There will be no back door. The proper route for all discussions will be with the new APFA President and Negotiating team.

The APFA Board of Directors has a responsibility to our members to insure the past is not repeated by allowing itself to be divided and conquered along party lines. It must not allow there to be two union political parties negotiating with American Airlines instead of one group united.

When the members see that the Board is unified, not tied up in petty party politics, they will once again be able to put their faith behind their incoming President and the Negotiating team.

Laura, I think I have made it crystal clear myself. I feel you Glading, and the political party you are associated with, are not up to the monumental task of reunifying this membership.

I feel I have fulfilled my duty to this membership by attempting to reach some of them with the fact that perhaps the propaganda they have been filled with has been a disservice to them.

I feel I have defended myself from the slander attempts.

If you keep up the slander attempts, I will continue to set the record straight. But, I really do not think that a play by play email of slander attempts and defense exchanges is going to help your cause or be very productive. Do you? From my past experience with you and certain members of your political party and support group, I have an unfortunate instinct that it will continue, however. Many of our members will attest to that, some being stung or insulted quite recently.

I encourage each member to educate themselves as much as possible on the candidates and vote according to who they think most able to advance our cause and break out of the stag mire our wages and careers have fallen into.

Break outside of local base gossip and try and see if other bases or members have received different spins on past history or issues. Decide for yourself what versions are more credible or make more sense. Slander attempts that really do not make much sense, when you break them done, should clue you in somewhat as to who might be delivering or passing on misinformation. Get as many multiple sources as you can. Most importantly, make a point to get sources that are from different political parties, and even from sources who support different candidates. Research as best you can.

Again choose wisely with your ballot. This is a critical election.

Your futures and careers depend on it.

Arthur Cline

Former SJU Vice Chair

Long time member in good standing.

Well, one thing it is safe to conclude - one of the parties is less than truthful.

Well, the point was made that the majority of the 2001 negotiators are supporting Ward and not Glading. So that should tell you something.

Well, the point was made that the majority of the 2001 negotiators are supporting Ward and not Glading. So that should tell you something.

All it tells me is those supporting JW should read the Bass brief on the RPA and then see if they still want to support him. If they still want to support him after reading the brief, then they are identified with dishonesty. Many people think JW should have been sent to jail.

All it tells me is those supporting JW should read the Bass brief on the RPA and then see if they still want to support him. If they still want to support him after reading the brief, then they are identified with dishonesty. Many people think JW should have been sent to jail.

Absolutely. The fact is that this SKYMESS character has her own agenda. She has no interest in knowing the truth as she seems to feel that what her candidate JW did is just fine.

John Ward was the kingpin of dishonesty and corruption at APFA during his time there. He screwed over everybody, whether AA or TWA. On that we can agree.

Does anybody else remember the fact that he was moving during the negotiations for the restructuring, and that it came out soon after that he was unavailable for long periods of time during that period? How many flight attendants do you know were investing in new houses during that time, knowing that bad times were ahead?

It really makes you wonder what Ward got for selling us down the river.

Latest posts