Holding Fixtures

Hi Bullett I''ve been keeping the nose to the grindstone imparting knowledge to the unenlightened. Also I did not know that this board was up and running since the other one went south. Haven''t had a pick-em-up for a number of years (sacrilidge in YYC I know)
The one TC guy should have had a sign on his door with NO instead of his name. He retired out to BC along with his sparky buddy. Mr. hair colour is still S side.

The AMO association idea is well overdue but requires a buy-in by the companies and at the moment there are to many wanna-be''s in the wings wishing to be the LEADER

G1 - Well I''ll be danged (Don''t wanna get bleeped!) Somebody''s been drivin a pick up around YYC with your name on the plate! With a good loking lady to boot! Guess you''re not as lucky as I thought!

Yipe - gonna take a two ton tow truck to get "matching hair, matching shoes" outa there! He''ll hang on for ever. Still in good shape, given his age!

I can certainly relate to the AMO association scenario. Seem s everytime a viable idea is bantered about, all the Wannabes end up stalling it until the whole matter bleeds to death from the shot in the foot!

I''ll sit back, garner some info and see what happens before I jump into the fire!

Louie: Getting a little bored are you?

Lookit, if yer gonna have a kicking contest, at least kick with the facts o.k?

Firstly, I was NEVER in the NAVY! I served a couple of tours on a ship, but weren''t a hairy! The navy hasn''t had air trades since Hellier frigged up the military!  I was a Zoomie!

As for your advise, WHAAA?? First ya tell me ya can''t se TC turning me down, then you have the audasity to dish out unsolicited business advise. Geez, thanks!

Personally, I can wait until the cows come home before TC approves the AMO. I''m in a position that I don''t have to rely on TC''s approval to continue MY business. And that Louie is the Prime factor. It is my business not TC''s. I have adhered to the requirements of CARs, AND I have NO intention of adhereing to the dictates of anybody or anything else. If I could do the work required on my own machines (specialized) without an AMO, I would do so. However, since these machines were purchasedoutside of Canada, and have to be put back to manufacturer''s specs, prior to obtaining a flight authorization, I need an AMO. Now I could farm the work out, but given the magnitude of the work involved. I''d just make another mechanic Flat, fat and happy, while cutting into my profits. Definitely, not a good business practise

As for "being there on Saturday or Sunday, to hand out a litre of oil" surely you jest! I am not interested in small private aircraft, nor their owners. If one comes in the door, fine. If that doesn''t happen, great! Not that I''m not into the 5 and 10 game. I am, except my game is 50k and 100k

As for your statement of me "bamboozling TC" Get real! I ws licensed engineer before I joined the mil with both B and R licenses. I joined the mil for two reasons, I wanted somebody else to pay for my degrees and I wanted an easy pension. I achieved both and I thank you! (Keep paying your taxes

I never just "do what they ask", Blind faith in anything or anybody will get you killed, broke, or both. And I never have a problem sleeping at any time, not even at night!

But, hey, thanks for the advise

Now do us a favour will ya? See a doctor about those freakin mood swings and fer God''s sake, bye, don''t stop taking the Midol

bullit me ol trout
I''ll accept your rant as a frustrated newf who needs a feed o fish and brewis but in the world of business it starts with the 5 and 10 and then the sky''s the limit not a low ball 50 -100..now if you just want an amo to play with , well that''s another kettle of fish.. oh and don''t thank me, my opinion is always available

louie old boy

I hate to say but I must report that the afore mentioned "belly" man is in fact the one moulding the minds of our new apprentices..

Kinda makes you wonder what they are thinking at BCIT

On another note.. Easy on Bullet and Chucky... They are both good guys just doing their thing..

Anyhow, keep on being yourself but remember the rest of us are a whole lot like ya too.. Have an ice cold Keiths

and let me know how them V8''s are doing..

Cheers..

Hey stranger how''s she goin..sorry bout the by''es, no rage, but I call em as I see em...and yeah I know we are "tarred" with the same brush..v8''s are bustin loose in a town near you!!

Cheers

Twotter:

Great to see ya back and kickin! Where ya been? Workin ya tail off??

Per our earlier conversation, a while back, things are comming together very well. Slowly but surely things are falling into place.

I''ll be north of you for about 4 weeks doing a "C" Check. With any luck I am going (???) to drop down and see if we can rid BC of some of that terrible giggly pop!

Chuck been around lately? I need my divinity lessons!!

Louie:

I must've done a most excellent job of "bamboozling" TC, they approved the thing today! The "new" PMI is a sharp one, been in gen aviation as well as medium plank heavy maint for a while. Sharp as a tack and a hell of a sense of humour!

As for your comment re: starting with the 5 and10, you are correct. However, I am a long ways beyond that stage. Not doing this for the 5 and 10 anymore, don't have to!

I have several business "interests" aviation is no longer the mainstay of my existence. For that I'm most grateful.

As for your comment re: "...my opinion is always available." Wow! Definitely an understatement!

Now your comment on the fish and brewis, that was just downright mean! True, bye, but mean! I just can't find a scoff here anywhere!!

Might have to head into Gander and visit "Martha's Home of the Worlds Largets Wedgies!

Next coffee break, run over to the flying club and say hell to Stu Fairchild for me would ya? Don't know if he's still there, but he used to be the CFI and a fixture there. A great guy!

Hey bullit,
congrats with tc...btw don''t do coffee breaks udder than at Timmey''s, can send yea a bag a brewis though..don''t know any Stu''s or any handy flying clubs,besides would not want to say "hell" to a stranger as you say,anyhoo.

cheers

Hey Bullet

Yup, been busier than a one armed paper hanger lately.. The better 1/2 decided we needed a bigger house so we just moved into it last week.. Now the fun begins as she wants this changed and that changed etc.. You know the routine..

Be great to get together for a couple pops though.. Uncle Chucky has been around a bit, just talked to him yesterday and I''m sure we could pry his butt off the island for a good BS session..

Glad to hear things are going well, I''ve been asked to come in and do a bit of consulting for that company we were talking about so I''ll try to get things moving in the right direction, if you know what I mean..

Cheers bud..

Twotter: I can definitely relate to the house thing-a-ma-bob. Been there, done that some freckin many times I''ve lost count. Can''t figure them out fer the life of me. The place is absolutely, pristine and perfect when ya buy it. How come it changes when ya move in? Go figure!!

Roge to the giggly pops, I''m workin on that, will definitely be contacting you, one way or the other.

Re: "that company" copy all that too. My previous comment, made to you in a PM stands as stated. Look forward to it! PM me if ya want to.

Louie: Thanks for the offer of the Brewis. I can get the stuff here. The problem I have is the salted fish, the salted pork fer scrunchins and some body who knows how to make it right! My Missus tried about three times, No Joy! She absolutely refuses to give it another go! Same way with seal flipper!!

Sorry about the spolling!

I meant to say, " Say HELLO" to Stu. How''s the water level doing down that way?? Ya floating yet??

Have agreat one guys.

Latest posts

Back