How Greedy Can They Get?

Play The Odds.................YOU ARE LOWER THAN A CHILD MOLESTER........

YOU are a "SCAB" ..................................!!!!!!!!!

proAMFA said:
Play The Odds.................YOU ARE LOWER THAN A CHILD MOLESTER........

YOU are a "SCAB" ..................................!!!!!!!!!
[post="303128"][/post]​

Putting things in perspective: There is nothing lower than a child molester.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(REPEAT AFTER ME).................

Play The Odds.........................YOU ARE LOWER THAN A CHILD MOLESTER

.................... YOU are a "SCAB" ....... !!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,

NH/BB's
[post="303027"][/post]​

So et me get this straight. You would think someone who rapes your daughter is better than a replacement worker? That explains a whole lot.

Garfield1966 said:
So et me get this straight. You would think someone who rapes your daughter is better than a replacement worker? That explains a whole lot.
[post="303150"][/post]​
You adore the anti-worker management types who destroy peoples lives and then retire as criminal overlords with their illicit riches. Yes, that does explain it.

boxer said:
Putting things in perspective: There is nothing lower than a child molester.
[post="303137"][/post]​

On this point, we are in total agreement!
Apples and Oranges People!!!
A ‘Child Molester’ is at least one notch below a SCAB!
A SCAB might be forgivable if he/she repents but a ‘Child Molester’ is unforgivable!!!

JMHO,
-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
I am probably going out on a limb here, if I do I'm sure you guys will cut it off for me but what the hell. As AP said I received my license in 94. My first job was with a company that had a very large military contract. I was there for five years and quit because management was shipped in from out of state and the you’re my brother-in-law shet started. I then contracted and have become self-employed till last year when I rolled over with a company in my state that lasted six months then I was laid off with about 60% of the work force due to managements inability to deliver aircraft on schedule and on budget. The facility has since been sold. This is the first strike I have ever worked and this is the first time I have ever worked line maintenance. I have worked two other contracts where unions were involved. I am 38 years old. That is it in a very small nutshell.

Anyone with any contract knowledge can tell you who I am.
[post="303073"][/post]​
let me see if I get this right PTO, you left one contract company because your management a$$ kiss skill's were no longer welcome due to the new good ole boy management team, so you moved on to the next HACK shop and lasted only six months because ya'll could'nt produce A/C on time or on budget, so you decided "What the hades" ill just become a scab at NWA and show them my superior mechanical skills on the line. :lol: you are a hoot!

local 12 proud said:
let me see if I get this right PTO, you left one contract company because your management a$$ kiss skill's were no longer welcome due to the new good ole boy management team, so you moved on to the next HACK shop and lasted only six months because ya'll could'nt produce A/C on time or on budget, so you decided "What the hades" ill just become a scab at NWA and show them my superior mechanical skills on the line. :lol: you are a hoot!
[post="303272"][/post]​

Take it for what it is worth.
He is an incessant liar so please do not waste you energy on this fool.
Or do we trust anonymous scabs to tell the truth now?

JMHO

Take Care Brother,
-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
NHBB, Are you OK? I will give you the money so you can get your Prozac prescription filled. It might be too late, I think you already snapped. Just take a deep breath and calm down. If you are hyperventilating put a bag over your head.
[post="303043"][/post]​

Play The Odds,

Judgeing from other(s) opinions,

YOU ARE 1 NOTCH "ABOVE" A CHILD MOLESTER, BECAUSE,,

YOU ARE A "SCAB" .......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

PlayTheOdds,Sep 20 2005, 02:38 PM]
I am probably going out on a limb here, if I do I'm sure you guys will cut it off for me but what the hell. As AP said I received my license in 94.

So you have just over 10 years in the industry, still wet behind the ears.

My first job was with a company that had a very large military contract. I was there for five years and quit because management was shipped in from out of state and the you’re my brother-in-law shet started.

Thats because they obviously did not have a union.

I then contracted and have become self-employed

A nice way of saying Unemployed?

till last year when I rolled over with a company in my state that lasted six months then I was laid off with about 60% of the work force due to managements inability to deliver aircraft on schedule and on budget. The facility has since been sold.

Perhaps their inability was due to the inferior talent they hired?

This is the first strike I have ever worked and this is the first time I have ever worked line maintenance.

Scary. Dump any more oil on the Ramp?

I have worked two other contracts where unions were involved. I am 38 years old. That is it in a very small nutshell.

Anyone with any contract knowledge can tell you who I am.

We already know. A scab. Someone who lacked the skills to get hired by NWA through the Booming 90s, who bounced from one job to the next. NWA would not hire you when they were paying $35 but will use you for $26 in the hopes of busting the mechanics union. They obviously hope that their real mechanics will come back then they will let you go and once again you will be self employed.

Good morning Bob. I see you are all frisky and bushy-tailed today. You are correct about those companies being non-union, which is the way it should be. Also I might add that it was indeed the management that continued to screw-up. Here is just one quick example. A/C is in for a 28-day heavy D 10 days from delivery the bean counters sent all the contractors home for the 10 days because they were 3 days ahead of schedule on their little charts. They figured that the directs could handle the rest of the work and they could save a few million. When we returned to work 10 days later over half of the contractors had quit and the aircraft was still there to be delivered 7 days late. This was all the time. They would open a new line knowing they didn't have the manpower to man it. Of course when the customer didn't get their plane delivered they got pretty pissed. As soon as the company/customer contract was up the customer pulled out and bye-bye company. I spent about 18 months with them and they might have delivered 4 aircraft on time.

PlayTheOdds said:
Good morning Bob. I see you are all frisky and bushy-tailed today. You are correct about those companies being non-union, which is the way it should be. Also I might add that it was indeed the management that continued to screw-up. Here is just one quick example. A/C is in for a 28-day heavy D 10 days from delivery the bean counters sent all the contractors home for the 10 days because they were 3 days ahead of schedule on their little charts. They figured that the directs could handle the rest of the work and they could save a few million. When we returned to work 10 days later over half of the contractors had quit and the aircraft was still there to be delivered 7 days late. This was all the time. They would open a new line knowing they didn't have the manpower to man it. Of course when the customer didn't get their plane delivered they got pretty pissed. As soon as the company/customer contract was up the customer pulled out and bye-bye company. I spent about 18 months with them and they might have delivered 4 aircraft on time.
[post="303429"][/post]​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Play The Odds,

You are one step above a CHILD MOLESTER, ......YOU are a "SCAB" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

PlayTheOdds said:
There were five people on the line yesterday. Where is everyone? I guess your “stay solidâ€￾ theory turned out to be kind of crumbly. One quick question, is this the new future for your beloved unions?
[post="303440"][/post]​

How many have crossed over?

PlayTheOdds said:
There were five people on the line yesterday. Where is everyone? I guess your “stay solidâ€￾ theory turned out to be kind of crumbly. One quick question, is this the new future for your beloved unions?
[post="303440"][/post]​

Play The Odds,

You are a one step "only" above a CHILD MOLESTER, and...............................

You are a "S C A B", A Filthy Dirty "SCAB"........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down: :down:

NH/BB's