How Your Dues Are Used In Industrial Unions

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
More and more industrial union officials still getting prison time for stealing union dues and abusing their positions and funds. Over 12 folks have gone down in this latest investigation with the biggest character, Gary Jones, has his trials soon. Very sad that these guys have gotten away with this crap for years upon years. I know of the teamsters doing the same stuff back in the day and I am sure they still are with all their pensions funds in severe trouble and after they reduced and stole retirees benefits with no say so from the retirees even though they were already retired. This is what you get with industrial unions handling your money and pensions. Scammers!!!

WoW! This cat only got 28 moths for 9 years of scamming off the union dues members. I understand he flipped and testified against others and worked with prosecution but he should have gotten year for year of his scamming and maybe that reduced to half for working with the prosecution which would have been 4.5 years. Getting 28 months (only 2yrs and 4 months) he will be able to get out after 1 year give or take. That's pretty much nothing for 9 years of breaking the laws and stealing from the union membership. He must have had a good attorney and probably paid for by his $$$ stolen from the unions membership...