Teamsters Pension Fund in"RED ZONE" - They need your AA AMT Money!

There are those who are aiding the TWU effort to prevent AMFA from representing the M&R, by attempting to dilute the vote.

It is most likely against the law under voter protection acts.

I hope that the TWU or the Teamsters do not go to prison.

lol You make me laugh alot, I would say that would be next to impossible because of the inquiries they recieved through email and/or phone calls to the IBT requesting they do a card drive. I actually took the time to talk to a couple Inspectors and Mechanics I know that are hardcore supporters. I could be wrong because you seem to know alot.

lol You make me laugh alot, I would say that would be next to impossible because of the inquiries they recieved through email and/or phone calls to the IBT requesting they do a card drive. I actually took the time to talk to a couple Inspectors and Mechanics I know that are hardcore supporters. I could be wrong because you seem to know alot.
Are indicating you have knowledge of documentation that the IBT and the TWU are working together to prevent a democratic representational election?

You confused me on that question, I think I might need an indepth breakdown of how you came to that conclusion from what I wrote.

You confused me on that question, I think I might need an indepth breakdown of how you came to that conclusion from what I wrote.
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] I would say that would be next to impossible because of the [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]inquiries they recieved through email and/or phone calls to the IBT requesting they do a card drive.[/background]

Who are they?

Are indicating you have knowledge of documentation that the IBT and the TWU are working together to prevent a democratic representational election?

Now Back to your first question, any help on how you read into my post the above ?

Now Back to your first question, any help on how you read into my post the above ?
I am assuming collusion of the industrial unions. (IBT/TWU). It is obvious from my position here in TUL that that is what is going on. The TWU at TUL or for that matter those supporting the Teamsters drive at TUL have little if any knowledge to the behind the scene activities of the Internationals.

Hmm ok, quess we can just move past my question because that had nothing to do with it either but that's cool no big deal. I know a few people in TULE that made a call or sent an email but what that has to do with me having proof of anything is beyond me and getting a reply that is straight and to the point isn't going to happen either.

Good talk but guess I'll move on and quit beating a dead horse.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm ok, quess we can just move past my question because that had nothing to do with it either but that's cool no big deal. I know a few people in TULE that made a call or sent an email but what that has to do with me having proof of anything is beyond me and getting a reply that is straight and to the point isn't going to happen either.

Good talk but guess I'll move on and quit beating a dead horse.
From post #166 through #173 you have not asked a question. You might have implied, however if you have a question that I can answer I would be happy to do so.

Post # 168 was a semi form minus punctution and Post #172 was a full fledged question but you already knew that. Believe me it's not important I forgot who I was interacting with here, like I typed you make me laugh...Alot!

Post # 168 was a semi form minus punctution and Post #172 was a full fledged question but you already knew that. Believe me it's not important I forgot who I was interacting with here, like I typed you make me laugh...Alot!
Here's an idea. If there's a question to be asked and was somehow was missed or ignored, HOW ABOUT ASKING IT AGAIN?!

Reactions: 1 person
Teamsters goons are no better than TWU or IAM. We will be better served with AMFA representation.​

Putting all bias aside, AMFA failed at ACA, and big time at NW, they have no strike fund and use to be a money funneling operation for Kevin McCormick.

There track record isnt very good either.