I Sold 2 $50.00 First Class Upgrades Today

W:EXCH:INVOL said:
Congrats, FLY. But you DID type "Firstup" as one word in the misc mask, right? And you DID type in the ticket number, too, right? Cause if not, no 3 dollars for you! I read the fine print in focus a little too late today. 3 upgrades, 0 dollars for me.
[post="252514"][/post]​

I read the instructions twice and did not see that you had to type in the ticket number... doesn't that get populated in the misc mask?

W:EXCH:INVOL said:
Congrats, FLY. But you DID type "Firstup" as one word in the misc mask, right? And you DID type in the ticket number, too, right? Cause if not, no 3 dollars for you! I read the fine print in focus a little too late today. 3 upgrades, 0 dollars for me.
[post="252514"][/post]​
Hey W:EXCH, Yea, I read the fine print before making my announcement. I typed FIRSTUP, and inserted the ticket number too. Good thing I checked FOCUS first.

Another good day today, sold $300.00 in upgrades today. My co-workers are so embarrased when I make my anouncements about Firstup. I'm laughing all the way to the bank. An extra 9.00 in my paycheck. (I'm in the Money).
It's all good.