INFLIGHT SERVICE UPGRADES COMING! :-)

When Usairways talks about "possible" service enhancements, why don't they say what the ideas are? Are they actually afraid the COMPETITION might get a one up on us and do it first? I have news for ya, NOBODY is trying to become ANYTHING like us. I just love how some things are kept "under wraps" here. They have NO vision and this service will be crap until someone NEW comes along and can see that we have a great system with great employees that just want to run and work for a great airline. EMBFA, that post was the best I have seen on here in well, maybe EVER. :up:

When Usairways talks about "possible" service enhancements, why don't they say what the ideas are? Are they actually afraid the COMPETITION might get a one up on us and do it first? I have news for ya, NOBODY is trying to become ANYTHING like us. I just love how some things are kept "under wraps" here. They have NO vision and this service will be crap until someone NEW comes along and can see that we have a great system with great employees that just want to run and work for a great airline. EMBFA, that post was the best I have seen on here in well, maybe EVER. :up:
Duh...they are trying to find some other Business to pay for it!

Why dont you just sell LCC to the France Family, they can rebrand it NASCAR AIr and have sponsorships all over the plane and FAs in pit crew suits to advertise everything and anything.

Replace the seats with seats from the track

BOB meals fried chicken.

More airlines asking passengers to pay for inflight services with plastic

Dawn Gilbertson

The Arizona Republic
May 2, 2007 08:20 PM

And Tempe-based US Airways said the new seatback in-flight Internet and entertainment system it is considering will have a built-in electronic payment system and that it would likely add a companion handheld system for passengers to pay for other items, such as food and cocktails, with plastic.

"It's a real helpful thing for a lot of reasons," said Travis Christ, the airline's vice president of sales and marketing.

Southwest, the other dominant airline in Phoenix, said it, too, is looking into switching to a cashless cabin but has not made any decisions.

Like US Airways, the airline recently announced plans to test in-flight Internet service.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/b...shless0503.html