If I Had A Squillion Dollars.....

Oh.... I forgot one other thing.

I would buy the Zoo in Inuvik and put a fire proof heli pad on the roof so I could land my Harrier Jump Jet when I felt conflicted and wanted to get in touch with my real self.. :D

And I would always put the control locks on so you guys could land those Bell heavys beside it. :D

Reverend Chas W.

I'd buy an airplane ticket to Ottawa. Then I'd get myself one of those Volvo Cross Country cars, complete with a driver, and an Irish Descendants CD. After that I'd travel abroad to the Muskokas and go on a rip for a couple of days. Yes sir, that would be the life.... :blink: :huh: hang on now, oh, what would I do if I had a squillion dollars. I thought the topic was what would you do if you had a couple of days R&R. Sorry about that 407 Driver. :D

Squillion dollars.......hmmm, easy one.

I would charter one of you loons to fly me and my two little girls to some clean safe warm island in the south, buy a 45 gallon drum of SPF 100 smear the little buggers from head to toe, kick back under my big umbrella on a white sandy beach, drink beverages with fruity names and watch them have fun:) :up:

ohh ya......throw rocks at airplanes that flew by. :p

412 Driver:

I couldn't sleep last night trying to figure out why you want a forklift.

I can understand the other items, even Margret in leather cause that would go with the riding crop......

B U T....... A forklift???????

Reverend Chas W.

RDM said:
I would charter one of you loons to fly me and my two little girls to some clean safe warm island in the south...
Can I have DQ? You know, since you're not taking her....

DQ would have gone ahead to prepare my umbrella and fruity drinks :up:

She would also have the pleasure of rubbing some of that SPF 100 all or my body :p :p

now I bet that pictures scares you.....eeh by' :up:

ooh, this is getting kind of mushy. :wacko: (and wierd in a swinging sort of way)

CTD, does the SheTD know about this other love? First the sheep, now this... :shock:

Please, Please I don't want to spend another night tossing and turning wondering why 412 driver wants a forklift.

There must be some simple reason.............simple???

Anyhow if he does not get back to me tonight can anyone else help me?

Remember I have already told you guys and gals you can land on my fire proof heli pad on top of the zoo.

Reverend Chas W......

I'am sorry James Bond there is no heli deck on the Queen Mary II

But if You are still intested in getting Costra Rica rid of Doctor Evil the ship will still be available.

:elvis: :cop: :elvis: :cop:

412driver:

O.K. I understand.

I will sleep better now, I also have secret things that I just wouldnt be comfortable sharing..... especially what I would use those two 45's of vaseline for :D

keep the spinning side up.

Rev. Chas W.

definatley need a 407 with italian lether........and gold trim around the instruments
and you gotta get a beech baron on amphibs

412 Driver (and any other Maggie T. fans out there)

Here is a photo of Maggie T. in leather pants for you.
She is seen getting-jiggy-with-it and busting-a-move with Canadian rocker Bryan Adams.

There is also a photo of Maggie, not in leather, but in a lather.
This bathtub portrait was taken by the fore-mentioned Bryan Adams, who is also quite a talented and keen photographer, (I think we can all see why).

Also enclosed is a photo of your sweetheart describing one of her favourite things.
I hope you measure up !!

(P.S. Good-luck with the fork-lift!!)

Latest posts

Back