If the Oregon militiamen were Muslim or black, they'd probably be dead by now

I stole the headline from The Guardian

Just a place to start the discussion.

I do think that if a group of armed Arabic looking or black men took over the same building, and posted snipers in the fire towers, "just in case law enforcement decided to enforce the law", that a military or paramilitary response would be forthcoming, if not immediate.

Ifly2 said:
I stole the headline from The Guardian

Just a place to start the discussion.

I do think that if a group of armed Arabic looking or black men took over the same building, and posted snipers in the fire towers, "just in case law enforcement decided to enforce the law", that a military or paramilitary response would be forthcoming, if not immediate.

But that's not what happen now is it?

What other straw men arguments you got in your playbook?

No, it is not.

Again, I didn't say that.

No one did.

I said, in my opinion, it is likely that "if" that happened then "action" would be taken.

That is not an argument, nor a statement of fact.

It is an opinion.

Read much?

Capable of comprehension of simple English?

Apparently not.

The government facility was in fact taken over by armed seditionists, who stationed snipers in the fire towers and declared that if law enforcement were to attempt to enforce the law that "people will get hurt".

Defend that

Ifly2 said:
No, it is not.

Again, I didn't say that.

No one did.

I said, in my opinion, it is likely that "if" that happened then "action" would be taken.

That is not an argument, nor a statement of fact.

It is an opinion.

Read much?

Capable of comprehension of simple English?

Apparently not.

The government facility was in fact taken over by armed seditionists, who stationed snipers in the fire towers and declared that if law enforcement were to attempt to enforce the law that "people will get hurt".

Defend that

Hey remember the last "freak out" post you made about the Texas mosque fire?

Pretty funny that it turned out to be an inside job eh?

lolololololooooooooooo

delldude said:

And I think you've made a point without thinking about it, as far a blacks or brown. What's the demographics out there in the middle of nowhere?

You hold the same or similar POV as I in the fact that they have committed a huge crime. Feds don't take it lightly.
I sure hope not...

KCFlyer said:
Saw that on twitter (Donald Trumps outlet of choice) that they were calling them "Yallqueda"  and were declaring a "yehawed" against the government.  
I liked "Vanilla ISIS" and "Yokel Harum."

BTW, for those that are interested in such things, the Harney County Sheriff's Twiitter feed can be found at @Harneycosheriff...

If these Oregon protesters were Muslims Obammy and Shoeleather Joe would send in Homeland Security to help them take over. After land is secured, CAIR would fly in a do-it-yourself Mosque kit with a blow up Jihad-inmam who speaks 25 pre-recorded hate sermons, all included. Finally, Obammy would then do a EO and declare it the new US ISIS state. Allah akbar Obammy...

Heard the one about the Oath Keeper who wants to arm black men in Fergusen?

Interesting story

Easy to find

Ifly2 said:
LOL
Irrational Fear run AMOK
AMOK for a libtard, but not so irrational for those thousands of dead and wounded in New York, San Bernardino, Dallas, Chattooga, Boston, Paris. While Obammy still won't speak the words Radical Islamic Terrorist.

Back