ILFC

Wells Fargo is their biggest airplane lessor, the last time I looked unless they've refinanced the planes. Last I looked was post-merger when I was reviewing their books and I did not see ILFC anywhere.

ILFC seems to finance a lot of the secondary airlines.

Wells Fargo is their biggest airplane lessor, the last time I looked unless they've refinanced the planes. Last I looked was post-merger when I was reviewing their books and I did not see ILFC anywhere.

ILFC seems to finance a lot of the secondary airlines.

11 aircraft are under ILFC lease.

it wont matter, the fed has just bailed out AIG (as expected). i wouldnt expect anything less from our government. the filthy rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and those of us in the middle will pay for everyone elses bad decisions as long as we live.

it wont matter, the fed has just bailed out AIG (as expected). i wouldnt expect anything less from our government. the filthy rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and those of us in the middle will pay for everyone elses bad decisions as long as we live.
Situation Normal....
I don't see anything changing until the American taxpayer "pulls their head out" and finally realizes that the government no longer works for the American people.
Most people could care less what goes on in the government, until it affects them directly.
" I'm getting laid off ? , my jobs getting outsourced ? , Federal Reserve Board ? Who are they? I don't remember voting for them !! :shock: Globalism 101.

you may want to check out the details before trashing the feds....

the tax payers will most likely make money on the deal..

"Companies:American International Group Inc
By CNBC.com | 17 Sep 2008 | 03:58 AM ET
Font size:

American International Group will get an $85 billion loan from the federal government in exchange for an 79.9 percent stake in itself.

The deal calls for the U.S. Federal Reserve to lend up to $85 billion to AIG for two years in exchange for that 79.9 percent equity stake. AIG will pay [b]interest at a steep 8.5 percentage points above the three-month London Interbank Offered Rate, making the current rate equal to about 11.4
percent.[/b]

This gives AIG a big incentive to embark on a massive asset sale program to pay back the loan quickly. The deal also severely dilutes existing shares of the company. "

I was pleased with the "deal" as well. They're calling it a bailout, but this is actually very good for the government. The problem is that the taxpayers won't see a dime of any profits, nor will it be used to pay down our debt...it will likely go into funding the war and other pork barrel projects.

Latest posts

Back