I''m voting no, no matter who''s jobs at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she has a new job what is she still doing around here? If anything, she has a new job - you are no longer employed by US Airways you get no vote. Thanks for playing. :)

If she has a new job what is she still doing around here? If anything, she has a new job - you are no longer employed by US Airways you get no vote. Thanks for playing. :)

please people get over yourselfs. I have no loyalty for U

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck Wilma. You made the wise move of putting this comapny in your past.

please people get over yourselfs. I have no loyalty for U

Good Luck Wilma. You made the wise move of putting this comapny in your past.

Vindictive and mean spirited people who want others to get fired or spread the pain always get theirs in the end. Wilma since you obviously hate US Airways and your co-workers...just do the noble thing and don't vote for the contract, abstain from voting. Let those who want to stay make the choice for themselves without someone who isn't going to be around making it for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another U employee in need of help

Vindictive and mean spirited people who want others to get fired or spread the pain always get theirs in the end. Wilma since you obviously hate US Airways and your co-workers...just do the noble thing and don't vote for the contract, abstain from voting. Let those who want to stay make the choice for themselves without someone who isn't going to be around making it for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another U employee in need of help

If somebody else wants to stick around for less wages and benefits why would you ruin it for them? I find you you mean-spirited,vindictive and hurtful. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Does it make you feel better? I wonder if the co-workers at your new job know what you would do to them if you suddenly find yourself angry with your new employer.

I think YOU are the one full of anger

If somebody else wants to stick around for less wages and benefits why would you ruin it for them? I find you you mean-spirited,vindictive and hurtful. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Does it make you feel better? I wonder if the co-workers at your new job know what you would do to them if you suddenly find yourself angry with your new employer.

I think YOU are the one full of anger

wilma,

You have every right to vote as you see fit. I'm glad you have a new job, I hope it's a much better environment than U RES seems to be.

I do question your need to hurt your former co workers, the same ones who were in the trenches with you. Some of these MCO RES folks have pulled up stakes, moved to PIT or where ever and are trying to cope with all the new changes in their lives *and* doing so on less money. They may not be as lucky or have the opportunities with which you are blessed. Do you really want to see them suffer any more than they already have?

If your intention is to hurt upper management, this is not the way to do it. The fat cats will still have their millions, will still belong to the same "good old boys" club and will not face evictions from their homes, lose their cars, their health care or their comfortable life styles.

It might make you feel a little better for while to cast a "no" vote. But once the stories of your former friends who may be living in cars start to filter back to you, it might not taste as sweet.

It's said "The best revenge is living well". You are already doing that. It's better to count your blessings than to keep score against those you feel have done you wrong.

Get on with your new life. Enjoy what has been given to you. Take a moment to be grateful for all the good things in your life and don't waste your time letting bitterness eat a hole in your heart.

wilma,

You have every right to vote as you see fit. I'm glad you have a new job, I hope it's a much better environment than U RES seems to be.

I do question your need to hurt your former co workers, the same ones who were in the trenches with you. Some of these MCO RES folks have pulled up stakes, moved to PIT or where ever and are trying to cope with all the new changes in their lives *and* doing so on less money. They may not be as lucky or have the opportunities with which you are blessed. Do you really want to see them suffer any more than they already have?

If your intention is to hurt upper management, this is not the way to do it. The fat cats will still have their millions, will still belong to the same "good old boys" club and will not face evictions from their homes, lose their cars, their health care or their comfortable life styles.

It might make you feel a little better for while to cast a "no" vote. But once the stories of your former friends who may be living in cars start to filter back to you, it might not taste as sweet.

It's said "The best revenge is living well". You are already doing that. It's better to count your blessings than to keep score against those you feel have done you wrong.

Get on with your new life. Enjoy what has been given to you. Take a moment to be grateful for all the good things in your life and don't waste your time letting bitterness eat a hole in your heart.

to all the poeple who said I hated my job. I had no choice. Do you really think my thoughts are the way other people think. Yes, but these are are thoughts. I didn't say to vote no. I said I was voting no. I still have that right. Really, what people say and what are do are two different things. I really loved my job. What I think isn't really what matters in life I just wanted to get some kind of response from the res agents. Because there was not comunication at the work place. All US employees are shakinging in there boots, scared to death of making the wrong move mostly in res. Several people have have been written up for talking on the phone to long, trying to get that credit card is not as easy as you might think these days.

If my thoughts cause that much of a problem for you people out there, then you have a problem.

Again what I say or do is not what the next man is going to say or do.
you might say to your neighbor I'm voting no, until YOU make the vote only YOU know how you voted

to all the poeple who said I hated my job. I had no choice. Do you really think my thoughts are the way other people think. Yes, but these are are thoughts. I didn't say to vote no. I said I was voting no. I still have that right. Really, what people say and what are do are two different things. I really loved my job. What I think isn't really what matters in life I just wanted to get some kind of response from the res agents. Because there was not comunication at the work place. All US employees are shakinging in there boots, scared to death of making the wrong move mostly in res. Several people have have been written up for talking on the phone to long, trying to get that credit card is not as easy as you might think these days.

If my thoughts cause that much of a problem for you people out there, then you have a problem.

Again what I say or do is not what the next man is going to say or do.
you might say to your neighbor I'm voting no, until YOU make the vote only YOU know how you voted

Nevermind Wilma, It is to close to Christmas to type the comment I had for you. Have a beautiful life in your new job, those of you who remain with US, God bless you and keep you safe. Like they say "there's one in every crowd" but she has left the fold and I say "Don't let the door hit ya, were the good Lord split ya"
======================================================================
====

Why hide behind the season? Let it all hang out, tell us your true colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.