In the interest of fairness, US 2936 CLT-LGA operated by Mesa

Those CRJ 900 seats are from the days of America West, not US. Each major airline sets the requirements for interiors, not the individual operating carrier. That's why when you get on a Chautauqua ERJ - 140/145 flying as American Connection, the seats are different (albeit slightly) than the former Chautauqua US or DL seats. I've always felt that CRJ seats suck regardless of whose paint is on the side, although I did like the Independence Air CRJ seats, they just made me feel a bit more comfy.

Its good to see some good reports while flying US. However, the industry as a whole is starting to tank, people are miserable (passengers AND staff), and the workloads just keep increasing with little compensation or reward.

So what are you saying? USAirways is shitty because Mesa and US co-exist and relay heavy on each other.The two weren’t far off on customer service pay work rules and benefits and culture Change is hard

MESA contributes significantly to the 'Shittyness' of US.

Credit Card Spiel: One of the hardest and best! The 25,000 mile free flight + 500 mile bonus is only good for today, so please fill out your applications on this flight and return them to the crew! Don’t let this offer pass you by!

If that FA ever gets tired of slinging cokes, there's a job for them on the used car lot at West Hills Nissan. :lol:

Back