In Your Face!

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
Is the twu international acting undemocratic AGAIN by appointing people in Tulsa to the international?

This wouldn't be a problem if the membership got to vote on this but that isn't the twu way.

With AMP this would not happen because with AMP the membership decides who is ELECTED. But that is the difference between AMP and the twu... democracy and accountability.

GO AMP!

Is the twu international acting undemocratic AGAIN by appointing people in Tulsa to the international?

This wouldn't be a problem if the membership got to vote on this but that isn't the twu way.

With AMP this would not happen because with AMP the membership decides who is ELECTED. But that is the difference between AMP and the twu... democracy and accountability.

GO AMP!
Ken,

Can you elaborate, who was compromised this time in Tulsa?
AMP cards once again flowing in at AFW due to the executive bonuses and stalled negotiations, thanks Gerrard!

That really makes you think what these guys expect in a union. Both things that are getting cards signed will not change under AMP or any other union as they are both not under the control of any union at AA. ;)
OK :D

That really makes you think what these guys expect in a union. Both things that are getting cards signed will not change under AMP or any other union as they are both not under the control of any union at AA. ;)

Tex,

You are correct that AMP can not change stalled negotiations nor can AMP prevent management from getting bonuses. The difference between AMP and the twu is that AMP finds negotiation stall tactics on the part of the company/bonuses while labor suffers under continued concessions disrespectful and dishonest and AMP will be vocal about it.

AMP will NOT complain that AArpey received 11% more this time around than last while the international receives the same pay raise while labor suffers under a concessionary contract. That is because with AMP only THREE people are in the "international" and they ALL will return to the floor after two terms.

GO AMP!

Dude, again you are WRONG!!! Read what the AMP Constitution provides. Try starting at Article XI Committees A. and then E. for recall from the Board of Directors.

Ken, you should educate yourself on what you preach...

Dude, again you are WRONG!!! Read what the AMP Constitution provides. Try starting at Article XI Committees A. and then E. for recall from the Board of Directors.

Go sit in the Buick LaCross Speedy!

"Dude",

I am not wrong. You are doing what the twu always does... distort facts. I never said with AMP ELECTED officials can never be removed unlike with the APPOINTED sell outs in the int.

What truly is amazing is that you can actually read and understand some things you read. But more amazing is that you read the AMP Constitution and still defend the twu from behind an alias. Do you don a conical shaped hat while wearing a heavy jacket covering that bright colored streak running down the area a spine is?

Ken,

Your "witch hunt" regarding Yingst and assumed International appointment is un-founded. With researching the Master Seniority list for Labor Union leave of absence there is nothing indicating that he is on staff, so he is not being paid by the International as you suggest. Is Gary being utilized? I believe so. I haven't spoken with him directly in a couple weeks and I've been told he is at our local assisting with the recalls for Tulsa. It seems there were some error's made by the company with the recent recalls and the local is utilizing his expertise in resolving the issues. Basically serving within a Committee authorized by our Local President.....

I guess your right your AMP National Director position has no authority to appoint members to Committee's without a vote or approval of the membership...Well, wait a minute...

" No. Your still WRONG...."

PS,

How do you define a Member? With holding membership meetings within the AMP and opening the floor to questions would the alias member holding up his hand be disregarded if he or she didn't identify themself when bringing their interests forward or input to discussion and be called "out of order" for not doing so? Hell Ken, your anti alias demands in that setting has DFR written all over it!

I will accept the fact your too childish to even conceive what I'm trying to say as you exorcise the same principals here...

I agree it's good that AMP has a more accountable leadership structure, but Ken MacTiernan's point is also well taken: they don't have a magic solution to the negotiations issues that TWU doens't.

What's the status on the AMP drive, anyway? Are you close to enough signatures for an election?

I agree it's good that AMP has a more accountable leadership structure, but Ken MacTiernan's point is also well taken: they don't have a magic solution to the negotiations issues that TWU doens't.

What's the status on the AMP drive, anyway? Are you close to enough signatures for an election?
Why do you care? You despise unions and the lowly unwashed peons. The card count is on a "need to know basis".... and guess what? Yep, you don't need to know.

Go play some golf or something..... or maybe just go play in the street.....

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts