Initial Interview Gouge At Cal

PBRmeASAP

Aug 13, 2004
I have a friend of mine who has gotten an interview over there (and doesnt really know anyone there....believe it or not). I am looking for info on the initial interview, its format and line of questioning and discussion. (This pilot is currently in an upgrade class at a regional and away from a computer so I said I'd research it in the hope that if he gets hired he'll figure a way to get my ass in the door :) Thanks

PBRmeASAP said:
I have a friend of mine who has gotten an interview over there (and doesnt really know anyone there....believe it or not). I am looking for info on the initial interview, its format and line of questioning and discussion. (This pilot is currently in an upgrade class at a regional and away from a computer so I said I'd research it in the hope that if he gets hired he'll figure a way to get my ass in the door :) Thanks
[post="275414"][/post]​

A little aviation insight for you.. If you are preparing for an interview with an airline you can expect a barrage of questions that have NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE JOB YOU ARE INTERVIEWING FOR!

Well, that is my take on interviews these days. Remember they can not ask anything that may offend you, put you on the spot or make you feel uncomfortable.

How many times a day do you say to yourself, "how in the hell did that person get that job"? A product of todays interviews.

Latest posts